www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Musicman,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Musicman

Wannabie Member
Jul 17, 2020
Oklahoma
I ride a
2016 Harley-Davidson Streetglide Special
Hi @Musicman,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hi everyone. New motovlogger from Oklahoma. I ride a 2016 Streetglide. Plan is in the works to setup a YouTube channel but for now I'm just working on getting my setup right. I'm looking forward to the chance to discuss topics with other vloggers and help my content be the best it can be. I'm pretty new to the vlogging world and the amount of info I've learned is staggering. I enjoy helping someone and as far as I'm concerned every piece of info goes into the tool box. I'll freely share information with other riders to help them improve their toolbox as well as their content.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ace to have you here @Musicman we very much look forward to your input and content once you start getting going. I'm not a Harley man (not enough room for more bikes just yet lol) but the Streetglide is a real looker IMO :)

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Ace to have you here @Musicman we very much look forward to your input and content once you start getting going. I'm not a Harley man (not enough room for more bikes just yet lol) but the Streetglide is a real looker IMO :)

You have that living room area...just saying the Harley could hang out there.

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hi everyone. New motovlogger from Oklahoma. I ride a 2016 Streetglide. Plan is in the works to setup a YouTube channel but for now I'm just working on getting my setup right. I'm looking forward to the chance to discuss topics with other vloggers and help my content be the best it can be. I'm pretty new to the vlogging world and the amount of info I've learned is staggering. I enjoy helping someone and as far as I'm concerned every piece of info goes into the tool box. I'll freely share information with other riders to help them improve their toolbox as well as their content.

Welcome! Do you have any pics of the Streetglide?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
You have that living room area...just saying the Harley could hang out there.
Hahaha... if you saw my living room currently you'd see why I moved my editing station into my second bedroom... couldn't even fit a Monkey bike in the living room currently! :D

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
2016 Street Glide, nice! I had a 2016 Road Glide Ultra for a few years, traded that in for my current 2018 Goldiwng. Before that I rode Harleys for over 25 years though. Still love them, and I hope they can turn their sales slump around soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts