www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @ChrisPook,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

ChrisPook

Wannabie Member
Apr 8, 2020
I ride a
Honda Blackbird
Hi @ChrisPook,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?
Got a photo of your bike?
Cheers for the welcome! I'm from the UK, riding a Honda Blackbird. I have had the same bike from new in 1998. It has spent a lot of time in the shed, unfortunately. I finished a job in Iraq in October, and rode the bike back to see my friends in Iraqi Kurdistan. UK - Holland - Germany - Austria - Hungary - Serbia - Bulgaria - Turkey and into Iraqi Kurdistan. This is in southern Turkey, about an hour from the Iraq border, looking over the river into Syria.

The bike is still in Erbil, where I left it in Jan when I flew home. I need to go back and get it when travel restrictions lift. Either going to Dubai via Baghdad / Basra / Kuwait / Saudi an in, or home via Turkey, Georgia, ferry over the Black Sea to Odessa, Kiev, Poland, Germany, and back. It depends on security. The route between Kirkuk and Baghdad is a bit rubbish right now. Too much ISIS.

I like working in batshit crazy places, and doing long trips. I worked in Afghanistan for best part of 3 years. When I finished there I walked from Muscat to Dubai solo, over the mountains and through the desert. That was a laugh. Except for my feet. My feet thought it was rubbish.

I'm here for tips on editing two camera video footage. I bought a Drift XL and shot some stuff in Iraq for fun, liked the camera, and bought a second one. But I could do with tips on file management and general editing. I'm using Davincie Resolve.

Not sure this is the appropriate place for links and so on, but my name and 'photography' in a search engine should get you to my stills site. And I have a youtube channel, but not loads of content.

Really pleased to be here, thanks for the welcome!

Hi!
s,-3680.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRMV

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hiya, welcome to the forum. That is a big ol' list of adventures you've had with the bike, and without by the sounds of things We look forward to your input on the forum :)

Reactions: ChrisPook

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Welcome along. That's some list of "adventures". Fingers crossed you get back across to retrieve the bike soon.

Reactions: ChrisPook

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts