Waving to other bikes/trikes

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
I typically give the old low hand 2/5 when I see another rider. By rider I mean anyone wearing a helmet on 2 wheels. Those 3 wheel kid things I will wave if they wave first. As for cops, its normally a nod for me on those guys.

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
2 finger left have wave below the bar if I acknowledge first, otherwise I nod back.

At a can-am sure. Not at a polaris slingshot, that's a car in my area, no helmet required.

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Harley riders and 3 wheelers almost never greet back locally. But are always super friendly off their motorcycles.

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
When we ride in the California, we just point two fingers down for acknowledgement. The best is when you're at a red light and across the intersection is another biker stopped at a red light. Anything goes from there, and can get awkward real quick if you wave and they don't wave back. You'll feel like an idiot around the other cars around you lol

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
As someone who rides a three wheeled scooter I don't get many nods/waves so tend to not nod first.

I tend to find vintage scooter owners will flat out refuse to acknowledge my "abomination"
Brother I would probably crash trying to greet you! I followed a 3 wheeled scooter a few years back, it was new so Im sure the guy was chuffed, or about to call the cops :oops:

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
When we ride in the California, we just point two fingers down for acknowledgement. The best is when you're at a red light and across the intersection is another biker stopped at a red light. Anything goes from there, and can get awkward real quick if you wave and they don't wave back. You'll feel like an idiot around the other cars around you lol

The ones that get me are the Harley riders with the boulevard lean and can't move their free hand to wave.

I guess they are too busy concentrating on how breathe :p ?

The best wave was a group of Sportsters and the last guy was doing the queen wave back to other riders:D

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
The ones that get me are the Harley riders with the boulevard lean and can't move their free hand to wave.

The best wave was a group of Sportsters and the last guy was doing the queen wave back to other riders:D

Breathing is a must when riding. Maybe you should teach a breathing class when riding bikes. Helps a lot :p

I love it, the Queen wave. I'm going to start doing that now in group rides.

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx

I thought us bikers were blowing kisses at each other when we say bye?

• Love

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Breathing is a must when riding. Maybe you should teach a breathing class when riding bikes. Helps a lot :p

I love it, the Queen wave. I'm going to start doing that now in group rides.

I caught the guy in full wave on one of my videos.

SmartSelect_20190928-174137_YouTube.jpg

XT Donkey

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2020
I ride a
Yamaha Tracer 900 ABS
I Nod to MOST riders tho I dont nod to scumbag scooter guy or riding like a twat guy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pooley

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts