watermark / logo - Broke Petrol Head Style

AndrewF

The Broke Petrol Head
Jul 10, 2020
Cork, Ireland
I ride a
2007 Suzuki V-Strom dl650
Hi Guys id really like a logo I can use across all my social media and as a watermark on videos, I tried a few free sites but wasn't impressed anyone got a tip for free or very very cheap logo maker, app etc

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
If you are after a free image editor, The GIMP is free, but has a learning curve. I use it to edit my thumbnails.
Have you tried Fiverr? You can commission someone to make a logo for you, they could also sort banner art for you too.

AndrewF

The Broke Petrol Head
Jul 10, 2020
Cork, Ireland
I ride a
2007 Suzuki V-Strom dl650
If you are after a free image editor, The GIMP is free, but has a learning curve. I use it to edit my thumbnails.
Have you tried Fiverr? You can commission someone to make a logo for you, they could also sort banner art for you too.

Was Thinking of fiver but kinda like the idea of having a go myself, same theory i apply to working on my cars and bikes, have a go and if ya mess up then pay the pro, if ya dont ya saved cash and learnt something new

• Love
Reactions: TBRD and HippoDrone

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
I did my own (see left) but its nothing special.
I used inkscape (which is free) because you want logos in vector rather than raster format - that way you can blow it up as much as needed with no loss of resolution - very useful for when you want to print it on a hat or t-shirt for merchandise etc.

It can always be saved to a raster format (like jpg or png etc) when needed.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I used inkscape (which is free) because you want logos in vector rather than raster format - that way you can blow it up as much as needed with no loss of resolution - very useful for when you want to print it on a hat or t-shirt for merchandise etc.

I have Inkscape, still haven't got the hang of it how to use it properly xD

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I'v been using a combination of Inkscape and Gimp to make all of my thumbnails, logos, banners, pretty much all of my artwork. Working rather well for me so far, and best of all at no cost! :D

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts