Vlogging Name & Italy Content Ideas

Ragamuffin

Wannabie Member
Mar 3, 2020
Rome, Italy
I ride a
MT-07 Yamaha
This was done before, but damn, even if the suggestions were useless, they were incredible haha.
So, I'll not make the mistake of those before me and give you an insight on me.

British/Italian - Lived in the UK, Relocated to Rome, Italy.
Worked in Management in the Travel & Tourism Industry - Likely to explore and show different places around Italy.
Weathers hot as hell here,
Riding an MT07, but honestly prefer the local breed of machines. (Moto Guzzi, Ducati etc)

-

So, firstly, any ideas for a YouTube Name?
Secondly, Given my location, is there anything you'd like to see?

At the moment, I've recorded just 1 video and it was just to test the camera & audio.
Audio failed me, but I've sinced fixed it.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Are you making English spoken vlogs or Italian? As your YouTube channel name should reflect that.
As for content, What I want to watch will be very different from what another will want to watch, so make content YOU would want to watch, and similar minded folk will hopefully find your channel and hang around because you would be enthusiastic about that content.
Generally speaking, bike reviews and how to videos will get the most views, you commuting the same route to work every day would possibly get the least. So if you like the scenic routes ride those, if you enjoy the history, tell folk about it, on the best roads you can find to those locations.
My "Motovlogging History" video series is very much not my most popular content, but it is the content I most enjoy making when I am able, make the content you want to make.
What could be quite awesome is if you were able to make your videos in both English and Italian, that way you could appeal to more people, although it would be harder to make.
As for a name, how about "Motovlog Britaliani"

Ragamuffin

Wannabie Member
Mar 3, 2020
Rome, Italy
I ride a
MT-07 Yamaha
Are you making English spoken vlogs or Italian? As your YouTube channel name should reflect that.
As for content, What I want to watch will be very different from what another will want to watch, so make content YOU would want to watch, and similar minded folk will hopefully find your channel and hang around because you would be enthusiastic about that content.
Generally speaking, bike reviews and how to videos will get the most views, you commuting the same route to work every day would possibly get the least. So if you like the scenic routes ride those, if you enjoy the history, tell folk about it, on the best roads you can find to those locations.
My "Motovlogging History" video series is very much not my most popular content, but it is the content I most enjoy making when I am able, make the content you want to make.
What could be quite awesome is if you were able to make your videos in both English and Italian, that way you could appeal to more people, although it would be harder to make.
As for a name, how about "Motovlog Britaliani"

Definitely English.
I enjoy making all types of videos, so I'm just after some ideas, alongside my own notes.

I like the idea of travel videos as I enjoy ancient history myself, but I can't afford to do many of those due to funds or time at the moment.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
For inspiration then, maybe take a look at the members vlogs section on here, watch some of the members videos, maybe do a response to one of them if they ask a question you find interesting etc.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts