General Visiting the Ghost City of Doel

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
You had me at "ghost city" !

I love wondering about abandoned buildings. What stories they can tell? Are they haunted? How much lead and asbestos is in them?

They all tell the same story here.... bureaucracy is a failure in Belgium xD
So probably not haunted, and city graveyard is being attended to and nice and upkept.

But asbestos for sure xD

Reactions: R-Rated

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I love exploring abandoned buildings and such. Most ghost towns in PA are simply foundations left in the woods now, not many actual buildings left standing.

Reactions: Meifesto

Skyd

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2021
New Hampshire
I ride a
2020 RPS Hawk 250
I love exploring abandoned buildings and such. Most ghost towns in PA are simply foundations left in the woods now, not many actual buildings left standing.

It's the same story here in NH....we have ghost towns but really they're abandoned logging towns with stone foundations left and very little else. It can be hard to even recognize if you don't know what you're looking for.

Reactions: Meifesto

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
It's the same story here in NH....we have ghost towns but really they're abandoned logging towns with stone foundations left and very little else. It can be hard to even recognize if you don't know what you're looking for.

Force of nature can reclaim what is theirs.
Especially if it is build out of wood ;)

Reactions: Skyd

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I think the motovlog/urban exploration crossover is a good video topic!

Yeah, there is a Dutch vlogger who started out as a urbex channel.
Then slowly started talking on his Harley when riding to the urbex spots, giving some basic information about those spot is forhand etc.

Now he does motovlogs, and urbex video seperately, but still a good amount is it combined.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts