Twowheelsandaponytail

TWAAP

TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
Oct 28, 2016
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna Nuda 900 & Yamaha SZR 660
Hello everybody!

I am new. I will start active with my motovlog this winter. I am looking for a good camera. I'm thinking about the GoPro4 Black edition. Whats the difference between the Gopro 3 and the Gopro 4?

My channelname is: TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
I made my first video a couple of days ago (tooooooo long).....i think 2 minutes videos are much much much better....but oké, thats for my next video.......

When i've got my own camera, i start active with my motovlog!

I'm on this forum for looking at experienced vloggers they maybe can help me with giving some tips! :)

Ciao :D

Reactions: Shifty

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Welcome to the site!

I personally use a Hero 3 Black. In all honesty the difference between the 3 and the 4 isn't much imo. I would go for whichever one is easiest to get and the cheapest depending on your budget. A lot of people say the 4 silver is the perfect Go Pro for motovlogging so take that as you will.

Everyone here is super helpful so if you have any issues or questions let us know!

TWAAP

TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
Oct 28, 2016
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Hmm..how can I change my subtitle in TwoWheelsAndAPonytail?
The uppercases are gone...

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Hmm..how can I change my subtitle in TwoWheelsAndAPonytail?
The uppercases are gone...

I believe it has something to do with the site. I think there is a setting that doesn't allow all caps to be used in a title. A lot of forums do that. I could be wrong though.

TWAAP

TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
Oct 28, 2016
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Haha thats awesome! Good feeling when you feel that youre ponyail is dancing in the wind on youre back. Right!?

TWAAP

TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
Oct 28, 2016
www.youtube.com
I ride a
I believe it has something to do with the site. I think there is a setting that doesn't allow all caps to be used in a title. A lot of forums do that. I could be wrong though.
I think youre right....

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Hello everybody!

I am new. I will start active with my motovlog this winter. I am looking for a good camera. I'm thinking about the GoPro4 Black edition. Whats the difference between the Gopro 3 and the Gopro 4?

My channelname is: TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
I made my first video a couple of days ago (tooooooo long).....i think 2 minutes videos are much much much better....but oké, thats for my next video.......

When i've got my own camera, i start active with my motovlog!

I'm on this forum for looking at experienced vloggers they maybe can help me with giving some tips! :)

Ciao :D
Welcome! With the release of GoPro Hero 5. Its cheaper to go the Hero5 black then it is to even get Hero4 Silver. Good time to snag up the top of the range GoPro.

TWAAP

TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
Oct 28, 2016
www.youtube.com
I ride a
How come?? Cheaper to get the gopro hero 5? :eek: I don't understand. That one is better, and cheaper? ....Sorry for my English..... :(

whingnut

Squidbilly
Jul 29, 2016
Virginia beach VA
I ride a
2008 KLR 650 modified for TAT
Welcome to the site lots of great advice and good ppl here! have funny motovlogging and keep the paint up!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts