Took the Fazer for a spin, brought the DSLR

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Don’t see many Fazers around. How’s the build quality on it. Is it up to Japanese standards or can you tell it’s made in India?

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Don’t see many Fazers around. How’s the build quality on it. Is it up to Japanese standards or can you tell it’s made in India?
I find the build quality to be fine really. I don't think it has to feel cheap just because it's made in India. Usually things feel cheap because the materials and build tolerances are cheap. But if the parts are quality and the assembly is a bit on the cheap side you won''t feel it as much. I'm pretty sure the engine and related parts are made in the same place as with the rest of their bikes, as the engine is derivative from the R6 and so on.

One would think Fazers would be more common, people I talk to keep mentioning how they sold quite well. Now it's all Yamaha Tracer 900's up here.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
I'm stupid, I hear Fazer used for the FZ6 all the time so I didn't think it would allude to the 150cc one. So nvm my previous post. Though my points about quality of parts vs quality of assembly still stand.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts