To troll or not to troll? That is the ...

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I read this and can see the comment as both proving my point and being a troll.
The signs pointing to troll:
- Written is what appears to be like program coding?
- Lack of punctuation.
- Caps lock. We all know only the best and brightest write all caps (insert eyeroll)

So I flipped it on them. They made a good observation by noticing using a paper map despite the built GPS so I broke it down for them and explained why... :p

I doubt it helped them but it does provide entertainment.

IMG_20191029_111340_004.jpg

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
- Written is what appears to be like program coding?

It's called greentext, it's a format of telling stories/anecdotes originating from 4chan. It's just a way of formatting a scenario. You'll see it a lot on YouTube due to the userbase being younger, it's not necessarily a troll post - Just a way of pointing out a funny observation.

Reactions: Madlad and R-Rated

Madlad

Absolute Madlad
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
I ride a
2014 Yamaha R6
It's called greentext, it's a format of telling stories/anecdotes originating from 4chan. It's just a way of formatting a scenario. You'll see it a lot on YouTube due to the userbase being younger, it's not necessarily a troll post - Just a way of pointing out a funny observation.

Imagine using >LE MEME ARROWS anywhere except 4chan ahaha, you're right though; they're probably younger :(

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
Imagine using >LE MEME ARROWS anywhere except 4chan ahaha, you're right though; they're probably younger :(

Don't, stop, be Lee, ving. Hold on to that fee, Ling

• Haha
Reactions: Madlad

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Trolls have yet to find me I think, but the sub4sub channels and those begging for subs to completely unrelated channels just get blocked by me

Reactions: WheelyPerd

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Eh it's the internet, we are going to get trolls and spammers and such. It's as sure as the sky is blue. We just need to accept that and not let them bother us.

Reactions: HippoDrone

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I'm dealing with a pretty annoying commenter on one of my videos about Laconia Bike week right now. But in this case I think I am actually the troll be cause I keep instigating him, but I can't help myself! I have had a bit more time on my hands and he just won't stop coming back for more. Plus he's a total twat.

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Off Topic Chat 17

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts