To go with white walls or not, that is the question?

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
This weekend I found myself forced to change my own tube and subsiquestly learning how to mount a tire on a rim. And I have considered going with white walls in the past but that exta cost of the whitewalls along with mounting fees always soured the idea. But now that I have the tools and the know how, whitewalls are back on the table.

What do you folks think?

Without

With

Reactions: mykb93

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
I don't know that the white walls really look all that much better on that bike, but it does give a more customized look. What I would do is murder out any chrome or silver on the bike.

Reactions: LoneWolfer

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I don't know that the white walls really look all that much better on that bike, but it does give a more customized look. What I would do is murder out any chrome or silver on the bike.

I have always liked having a few bits and pieces of chrome and brushed aluminum on this bike. Never been one for the murdered out look since I did go with the orange version rather than the all black tins. I actually just ordered brushed aluminum levers for the brake and clutch, just makes it pop a bit more for me.

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
Personally, I would go with the white walls.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts