There Are Not Enough Apology Cards

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
...Well it certainly isn't going to be good...

That is what seems to be the market feeling. He can either come out and say his rhetoric was just to get the VOTES.

Or worse is that was what he will be like and the US gets shut out as China goes on to be a financial buoy to gain more global influence. Russia goes for a bit more of a land grab since the US follows President Trump tearing down NATO.

I am hoping he gets some good advisors and not just yes men but his track record does not lean that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDcase

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
The ONLY positive I can think of is that Trump likes Putin (He admitted liking dictators)
So the recent tensions with Russia should get better. World war 3 is hopefully a bit less likely...

I think we are already in WW3 in the war on terrorism. I can't see Russia and a US oligarchy working together other than to divide everything up like post WW2.

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
My local news did a story on local people prepping for the apocalypse last night....People are crazy. I'ma just keep drinking beer and chilling as all the crazys go running around

Reactions: OhioRider

OhioRider

a.k.a OhioHondaRider
Oct 11, 2016
Cincinnati, Ohio
m.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR 1000RR
Should have just voted for me ! Neither of the candidates were worth the time it took to even vote . I guess we just have to just hope for the best ! Or get in the fetal position as in my video :cool:

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Should have just voted for me ! Neither of the candidates were worth the time it took to even vote . I guess we just have to just hope for the best ! Or get in the fetal position as in my video :cool:

I tried the fetal position but my bike almost fell over on the kickstand.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I dont think that it will really be that bad for average Joe

I'm wondering if Trump will actually pull it off!

Lets face it:

he's admitted tax avoidance because the law allowed him to do that - He knows the loop holes for business. I wold expect the big boys will be crapping themselves now

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I'm wondering if Trump will actually pull it off!

Lets face it:

he's admitted tax avoidance because the law allowed him to do that - He knows the loop holes for business. I wold expect the big boys will be crapping themselves now

Here's to 2017, should be an interesting February!

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Just read on the BBC about our President's tweet misconstruing some crime stats for THE UK...

Like he does not have enough sh1t show domestically here by his own hand to worry with, he has to yap about things in places he has little knowledge about.

Sorry folks...

Reactions: HippoDrone

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Just read on the BBC about our President's tweet misconstruing some crime stats for THE UK...

Like he does not have enough sh1t show domestically here by his own hand to worry with, he has to yap about things in places he has little knowledge about.

Sorry folks...

But does 45 actually have any idea what is going on domestically? I don't even think he knows what century it is most of the time.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
But does 45 actually have any idea what is going on domestically? I don't even think he knows what century it is most of the time.

I have no idea but what tickles me is how bikers of certain brand (around here) are so conservative but one of the ideas of motorcycling is personal freedom.

OH well....

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO