Funny The rider head shake! Just hit 50 subs!

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Just hit 50 subs! I wanted to thank everyone here that helped me! I'm going to come out with a 50 sub special soon! Here is another bonus clips video part 2!

Reactions: HippoDrone

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I have some in the far side of the family who was overseeing bridge builds.
He told a story about how he had a vacation in the middle of a build, and when he was away somebody else miscalculated ever so slightly in a corner at the base of the bridge.
Center part missed out by over a metre of difference. So when he got back, they had to redo both sides for a big part to make it hit perfect again. 6 months of extra work xD

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
I have some in the far side of the family who was overseeing bridge builds.
He told a story about how he had a vacation in the middle of a build, and when he was away somebody else miscalculated ever so slightly in a corner at the base of the bridge.
Center part missed out by over a metre of difference. So when he got back, they had to redo both sides for a big part to make it hit perfect again. 6 months of extra work xD
Thats just crazy. The amount of geometry and all this math that goes into bridges is crazy. Any small miscalculations and everyone lives is at stake. A bridge in my area that was known for heavy commutes collapsed a while back killing everyone. I get paranoid for that reason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Members Vlogs 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts