Terrible crash - maxwrist and 2wheeljesus

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
My opinion on this, is that that's some pretty flamboyant riding in the vid.........

Wonder what their insurance premiums are like o_O

sfbayrider

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2020
I ride a
2017 Yamaha FZ-10
2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
My opinion on this, is that that's some pretty flamboyant riding in the vid.........

Wonder what their insurance premiums are like o_O

what I wonder about is why california highway patrol is doing nothing about it, with these vids available.

sfbayrider

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2020
I ride a
2017 Yamaha FZ-10
2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Well if its like CHiPs, they are probably too slow to catch them :D

police in several counties these twits ride in were given links to these vids - they don’t need to chase: going to their houses would do.

Reactions: Pooley

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
police in several counties these twits ride in were given links to these vids - they don’t need to chase: going to their houses would do.

Not quite sure how the law in those counties works.
But often a single video isn't enough for any prosection etc.
Not date, no time etc.
Here it needs to be either caught red-handed or with calibrated machines etc.

There is one case where online footage was used for a ticket, and that was during a big Rideout where said rider was filmed by police with license plate and him clearly visible. They could link their footage to some online footage and fine him for reckless driving/wheelies. Speed etc wasn't possible.
The guy fought it till higher court and ended up with a smaller fine, but no points on his license.

Reactions: Teh Purp

Teh Purp

Friendly Neighbourhood Idiot
Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
SFV650, NC700x, anything im given
I know the UK government occasionally uses YouTube footage to back up other claims, not fully sure if they can use it as evidence itself. Dates n times are Important in convictions here too. Also reasonable doubt is a thing here.

Reactions: Meifesto

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I know the UK government occasionally uses YouTube footage to back up other claims, not fully sure if they can use it as evidence itself. Dates n times are Important in convictions here too. Also reasonable doubt is a thing here.
And proof of who rides the bike in cases where points are taken (or the license).

Reactions: Teh Purp

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
I unsub'ed from Dan after his video / stream of gathering $ for these twits. Enable them to go out again and put countless number of people on the road at risk of dying from their stupidity? no thanks. lost ALL respect for him after that stunt. he should have known better IMHO.

Mate you are exaggerating a bit. In fact, a LOT.

He included the link in his stream and mentioned it but he wasn't saying people should donate - just they could IF THEY WANTED TO. That's all.

He made it pretty clear what his opinion of their riding style was.

Dan's aim is to reduce motorcycle accidents. If you've unsubbed and miss out on his insights, that's your loss in my opinion.

Peace.

sfbayrider

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2020
I ride a
2017 Yamaha FZ-10
2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Mate you are exaggerating a bit. In fact, a LOT.

He included the link in his stream and mentioned it but he wasn't saying people should donate - just they could IF THEY WANTED TO. That's all.

He made it pretty clear what his opinion of their riding style was.

Dan's aim is to reduce motorcycle accidents. If you've unsubbed and miss out on his insights, that's your loss in my opinion.

Peace.

their next victim - and there will be one, mark my words - is partially on him, for helping them in any way at all. Fuck him and all others who help these twats.

My 2 cents worth.

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
their next victim - and there will be one, mark my words - is partially on him, for helping them in any way at all. Fuck him and all others who help these twats.

My 2 cents worth.

It's not DDTFM's fund raiser, he just mentioned that there was one.

I think he has made clear his thoughts on their riding - as have many others. Time and place for riding like that, on the road isn't it...

Sadly CHP seem disinterested in prosecution - although up until recently they had always hidden their identities.

I don't have any time for people who think it's cool to ride like that on the road but I still don't wish them harm, all I hope is that when they do have an accident that they don't kill or injure an innocent bystander.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts