Status
Not open for further replies.

sid101

Wannabie Member
Feb 20, 2012
Norfolk
I ride a
SV650s
I'm still shocked by Svens passing, still very hard to believe.
Been speaking to a few friends and motovloggers and we all agree there should be a meet up for Sven. He's the man who got me onto two wheels and has me chasing geocaches all over the place, the least I can do.

So I'm here now proposing a meet up and ride in the warmer months to commemorate this motovlogger and someone I always Intended to go visit and say hi, so this is the next best thing.

This may seem a bit early, and probably is but I'd like to try and get something fitting for him. There has already been a fair amount of chatter about this so I think it's time to collate ideas?

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I recieved an email over YouTube asking to attend a meet up like this in May.
Dont know if it was you that sent it, but it sounds similar to this.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Of course i'd be up for this if i'm free!

Don't think i've seen you on the forums before? but Norfolk is quite close to a lot of us :) feel free to direct me to your introduction post if i've missed it!

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
I'm in Norfolk :D

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
this could be interhgrated into the big bike meet coming up soon, I have considered asking his brother if he'd like the idea and perhaps having a whip round and personally delivering it to his folks or something.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
May I suggest Stamford as a place to meet, fairly central, near the A1 and has some great roads nearby.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Chuckles85 said:
this could be interhgrated into the big bike meet coming up soon, I have considered asking his brother if he'd like the idea and perhaps having a whip round and personally delivering it to his folks or something.

I think that would be a great idea!

Bikermole said:
Stamford is a bit far for me at 100 odd miles :(

How good are you as a pillion? :p

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Bikermole said:
CurlyBlakey said:
Bikermole said:
Stamford is a bit far for me at 100 odd miles :(

How good are you as a pillion? :p

:lol: never done it to be honest!

I might be able to do it if we met at a sensible time, it'll prob take 2 1/2 hours for me on a 125

next video * BBWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT FILTER NNOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
I have contacted Sven's brother on the matter to see if we could intergrate this in with the big bike meet and hopefully drum up some money for his kids trust fund his folks are doing and pass on our condolences in person and show in force what Sven meant for us, his folks don't live too far from where we are meeting and we have plently of time to intergrate this into the first day. The ball is in their court and I have tried to word things as sensitively as possible and obviously if they want no contact that is thier wish and I can totally understand this.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Good idea, and its a nice thing to do to show support for what he meant to so many people. :)

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Chessecake94 said:
MadzBiker1 said:
I'm in Norfolk :D

Where abouts in norfolk?? Im close to kings lynn.

I live in Gorleston which is 2 minutes away from Great Yarmouth :)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
The meet up I got contacted about is to take place in Nottingham and travel along the roads featured in some of Svens videos.

sid101

Wannabie Member
Feb 20, 2012
Norfolk
I ride a
SV650s
It wasn't me who send out the mails, I've spoken to the guy who shares similar ideas, his plan Is a bit open to allow for people to chip In ideas etc.
I'll be going, so thats at least 4 people.
It'd be nice to get as many people who can, have fun, and maybe help out with his kids trust fund.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
I'd like to know a bit more about "the guy" if possible, is he a motovlogger or what? Just i don't tend to make a habit out of meeting complete and utter strangers from the internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts