Someone elses GS took a good look at me on my way back from picking up my GS from the repair shop.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7

He took a real good look at me and then thought better of it thankfully. Hoping he found his way home, he was a stunner to be fair. Nice to be back on the road and uploading to the channel again. I've been very lost without my bike, after the shunt up the rear, Mrs RIDER SKILLS was threatening to sell my bike, so I unplugged the internet :-D ...... ironically I'm now thinking I need a spare so on the look out for a second beast. She WILL understand. Surely? ;-) keep safe guys & gals!

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
View attachment 4178

He took a real good look at me and then thought better of it thankfully. Hoping he found his way home, he was a stunner to be fair. Nice to be back on the road and uploading to the channel again. I've been very lost without my bike, after the shunt up the rear, Mrs RIDER SKILLS was threatening to sell my bike, so I unplugged the internet :-D ...... ironically I'm now thinking I need a spare so on the look out for a second beast. She WILL understand. Surely? ;-) keep safe guys & gals!
Oh and by the way guys, I'm not that big on Facebook but have a page that's looking for likes as I try to build it. If you could do me a flavour and give it a like I would very much appreciate it, I'm hoping it will keep the wolves at bay as Zuckerbergs cronies are restricting my access as I have very few Facebook 'friends' (I only use the personal side for about ten family members). Thinking if I get a few more 'likes' on the page they might leave me alone ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I have seen a pack of small dogs go wolf pack on a group of motorcycles riding by. I think dogs get a thrill out of chasing off our lovely iron horses.
Haha that actually reminds me of a mate who was going down a steep hill on his step through over thirty years ago with all his fishing tackle over his shoulder, he fell off and slid down the hill on his arse (as you'd expect) and a little Jack Russell ran out of a driveway and bit him! I nearly fell off laughing!

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I'm not very good at the Twitter thing, I still use it though as having a presence on as many social media platforms has to help rather than hinder. Insta and Facebook are my main platforms though, recently got to 500+ subs on my Facebook page which was my goal for the year.... guess I need a new goal! :D

Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I'm not very good at the Twitter thing, I still use it though as having a presence on as many social media platforms has to help rather than hinder. Insta and Facebook are my main platforms though, recently got to 500+ subs on my Facebook page which was my goal for the year.... guess I need a new goal! :D
Only 492 behind ya!

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts