Not open for further replies.

MisterX

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2011
www.TopEnd.tv
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki Z1000 & 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
POPE5HAT said:
Awww man , i envy your job. im just a Chef lol.
Oh, it's not a full time job. Wish it was though. Wish I got paid to do it as well.

gpzDave said:
3 bikes and 1 boat, nice!

I like the S1000RR, that is one tasty piece of metal.
Oh yeah! The S1000RR is one of the best sport bikes that I've had the pleasure to ride. Fantastic piece of machinery. Oddly enough, the Harley was a pretty good ride. It's big and heavy, but once it gets up to speed, it's actually pretty comfortable and a decent ride.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
gpzDave said:

Haha, I love the Z1000 they are always nice to see the fairing and the shape of the bike looks awesome and makes it worth the tyers it sits on. Same with the BM.

Great Pictures, would love to see more.

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
MisterX said:
Oddly enough, the Harley was a pretty good ride. It's big and heavy, but once it gets up to speed, it's actually pretty comfortable and a decent ride.

I don't mind Harley's, they're fine and all... But the price of them is incredible, considering they're pretty low tech. Especially compared to said S1000RR which is actually much cheaper than most big Harley's, in the UK anyway. ;)

MisterX

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2011
www.TopEnd.tv
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki Z1000 & 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
AZZ3R said:
gpzDave said:
Haha, I love the Z1000 they are always nice to see the fairing and the shape of the bike looks awesome and makes it worth the tyers it sits on. Same with the BM.

Great Pictures, would love to see more.
Yeah, the Z1000 is a great bike. The power of a 1000cc sport bike, but with a much less aggressive sitting position. I really like the looks and style too.

As for more pics, there are many more on my site: TopEnd.tv - Gallery - 2008 Kawasaki Z1000

:)

gpzDave said:
MisterX said:
Oddly enough, the Harley was a pretty good ride. It's big and heavy, but once it gets up to speed, it's actually pretty comfortable and a decent ride.
I don't mind Harley's, they're fine and all... But the price of them is incredible, considering they're pretty low tech. Especially compared to said S1000RR which is actually much cheaper than most big Harley's, in the UK anyway. ;)
Yup, pretty much the same in the states. If I'm correct, the price of the Road Glide that we reviewed was close to $18,000. The S1000RR was around $14-15,000. Like you, I'd still take the BMW any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO