SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Usually on Wednesdays, 7AM GMT +8.

Why Wednesday? I guess it's in the middle of the week.
Why 7AM? Honestly not sure why, probably cause it's morning here, and on the opposite end it's about late evening.

Which Bike

We Need Vloggers!
Aug 24, 2018
Surrey, UK
WhichBike.com
I ride a
All of them!
Morning.. then you have more views on THAT day , which looks better as you are giving more time for people to like it that day.

Statistically speaking, in marketing, emails are best sent on Tuesday at 2.00PM.
I just had a look at my YouTube stats and I cannot see data there which would give me that information.

I would have guessed 12.00 noon lunchtimes during the week and Sunday evenings but could be well out.

Reactions: EtalesVlog

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I post Thursday and Sunday mornings at around 0630

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I believe some research a few years ago suggested 11 am local time for weekdays and early as possible on the weekends.

Me - I do Mondays and Thursdays. Nobody wants to be at work Monday and Thursday is them starting to dream of escaping for the weekend. Plus the off days between the two is about even.

Reactions: RiderInRed

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
For me it’s no so much of a day or time, but whether my most current post had receive the number of looks I was aiming for. I know once I post something new more attention will go towards that post, and less for any of the previous ones.

-Wolf

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Straight from TubeBuddy.

The overwhelming consensus of YouTube Experts is that the best time to publish is any day/time that you can consistently publish.

What's most important is that your audience knows your publishing schedule and when to expect new content. (Make sure to include your schedule on your Channel Banner!)

That said, there are a couple other recommended strategies that you can try if your schedule allows you the freedom to publish at any time.

Strategy 1: Publish your video in the morning where most of your audience lives.
Why? This strategy ensures that your video is live during all prime hours when the largest chunk of your audience is awake.

How? Head to your Watch Time Analytics by Country and see where you get the most views from. If it's the United States, you can click to drill down into individual States. Find the time zone of the most popular location and plan to publish around 6am relative to their local time.

Strategy 2: Publish your video a few hours before your peak traffic hours.
Why? If you want views fast and increase the chance of virality, you might want to publish a couple hours before your audiences' peak viewing day/time of the week.

How?

Option 1: Head to your Real Time Views Analytics and examine your "last 24 hours" chart to find what hours of the day you get peak viewership and publish 2 or 3 hours before that.

Option 2: Connect your YouTube Channel to Google Analytics for daily and hourly in-depth data much beyond what YouTube Analytics offers. Instruction Guide Here
Note: Often times your peak analysis will coincide with your current publishing schedule. Keep this in mind when analyzing the data.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Nice.. Very detailed.. I wish I would take the effort to follow the steps but I prefer voodoo magic alakazam way to arbitrary picking my slot and hope for the best.. LOL..

I have a simple schedule but I don't tell or announce it because I don't want to be committed to it or have to make more announcements of changes and etc.

:)

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Ever since I started doing videos on a schedule, I post Sundays. Usually every other Sunday, but now, because of the Sunny Bear Challenge, I have posted every week, for past couple of weeks. Just felt like a good day for posting and I don't want to change it.
Previously it was just post after filming and editing, never before.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I post sundays, around 17:30/18:00. So around diner time, that way people can go and watch it during or after diner.

Second day is thursday, mainly because i'm free so i have time to upload it. Also 18:00 ish.

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
I usually post on saturdays or sundays right after i finish my vid, commonly saturday night or sunday night, those days are the only chances i have to capture, edit and post vids.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Those of you with limited time to post your videos, have you considered using the "Schedule" feature? I use it all the time, it means that when my videos go live, they are generally fully rendered in whatever resolution I am uploading at. When I was doing 4k vids in the past, it could take a few hours for it to reach full quality on YouTube, it stops that mostly by scheduling them! :)

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
.... would also mean you could select a better time potentially for max views on the day it goes live! :)

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Those of you with limited time to post your videos, have you considered using the "Schedule" feature? I use it all the time, it means that when my videos go live, they are generally fully rendered in whatever resolution I am uploading at. When I was doing 4k vids in the past, it could take a few hours for it to reach full quality on YouTube, it stops that mostly by scheduling them! :)
Haven't found that feature, where is it?

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
I actually schedule videos all the time! it's rather convenient and posts whenever you need it. I often shoot a week or two prior to the day I plan to release it so that takes care of any forgetting issues as well as the processing bit

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R

Use it all the time.
But i have heard that it is important for the algorithm that the video is released the same day as it is uploaded.
So normally i upload in the morning and release it at the standard time my video's go online ;)

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts