Reactions: Dan 53na

whingnut

Squidbilly
Jul 29, 2016
Virginia beach VA
I ride a
2008 KLR 650 modified for TAT
i have more than one.

klr650 HDT diesel conversion (military) (100 mpg)
r1200gs farkled out
harley shovel head kickstart built by me from the ground up (to fit)
vw powered trike because aircooled vw are my other hobby and i like looking weird :p

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
I used to want a Ducati Hypermotard, but I think I'm leaning more towards a KTM Super Duke now. A Ducati 1199 would be legit as well, but I think with my riding style the Super Duke is going to be my dream bike.

954Chris

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2016
I ride a
Honda CBR954RR
I've been wanting to get an adventure/touring bike here recently (BMW GS, Ducati Multistrada, etc) but the Super Duke 1290 will probably be my next addition once I can convince the significant other that I NEED another bike. Although she is wanting to get herself a bike as well so we shall see what comes first.

Jibbs

Wannabie Member
Sep 21, 2016
I ride a
'14 Ducati Hyperstrada
Either a Daytona 675 or a Ducati Panigale 899/959.

I plan to buy one or the other next season. The Daytona is winning because I had a Street Triple and to me, the engine in that bike was perfect. But I also used to have a 636 and I really liked the supersport. So the obvious solution is....get the supersport that has the 675 engine!

But the Panigale just looks...so...good....

Only thing that might keep me away from that is that I own a Duc currently, and it's a pain going to the nearest dealer. There's a Triumph dealer in town, 20 minutes from my house.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Why don't you sit down and tell me about your dream bike?
-What is it?
-Do you own it? Why not? If yes, when did you get it?
-What is is about it that makes you have wet dreams over it?
-Is there anything out would change about it?

I swear down, that each and one of us here has the bike of our dreams.

Yep. For me to pick just one dream bike is difficult. Many are attractive for different reasons. So I am going to list three I want to own.

First my current bike, despite its flaws, is pretty dang impressive. 2014 FLHTK from Harley Davidson. The amber whiskey and black plays to the blacked out front end and pipes. The radio with CB, GPS, and Bluetooth allows me to get lost without losing my mind.
dec28f6b44ec296374c93dcf61fda857

Second is a dream bike, the 1999-2000 Indian Chief. Yes, it is an Evo clone powered beach cruiser, but the retro style just drips with bad ass like if you saw a young Elvis and James Dean hanging out at the bar checking out the chicks. You know there may be trouble . . . or not.
21870_2000-indian-chief.jpg

Then there is another dream bike, the Honda GL1800. Hidden under that touring facade lives a sport bike on steroids just waiting to carve some canyon a new one. Then it can ride the few hundred miles back home in comfort.
It-can-corner-as-well-as-cruise.jpg

Reactions: Tash

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
... FLHTK ... GL1800 ... Indian

I 100% dig your style, man.

I like the James Dean and Elvis metaphor and totally buy it. Imagine hanging out at a bar with those guys too!

Also, post more pictures of the FLHTK, I'd like to see more. You got a link to your channel?

Have you tried the new milwaukee-8 yet? I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I 100% dig your style, man.

I like the James Dean and Elvis metaphor and totally buy it. Imagine hanging out at a bar with those guys too!

Also, post more pictures of the FLHTK, I'd like to see more. You got a link to your channel?

Have you tried the new milwaukee-8 yet? I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
Yes, I have a channel on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvMRSy1HeELVJcvr4jZ7ynw

I also post pictures on Facebook.

What about you?

Reactions: Tash

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I'm back!

I'm just rendering a new video, so thought id pop in.

On my second video of yours and so far, I like your style. So I have subscribed. You are on point about the appeal of sharing your riding experience through motovlogging with a global community!

That is what I like about this forum.

Now back to your series. And back to polishing this pesky pinlock.

AltimKing

06' The only real Ninja
Sep 27, 2016
Switzerland
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 06'
Some day in my life I want to export a Royal Enfield out of India and drive it to Europe! just waiting for a couple of wars to be over

Reactions: R-Rated

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Some day in my life I want to export a Royal Enfield out of India and drive it to Europe! just waiting for a couple of wars to be over

Haha those are pretty rad. My friend's dad has one that he got restored. I need to take a photo of it next time I'm over there.

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
If i'm correct, they are getting produced in the UK again!

Harleys are made in india now too, or even, the components are sourced from there and then put together in america...

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts