So Time To Spill The Beans... Who's the Largest Channel that Subscribes to Yours?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
It is hard to say for certain because some folks hide who they are subscribed to on their own channel. Yet, I see their beady eyes over in the corner from time to time peering over a mug and I occasionally hear a voice from that same direction.

But yeah, Ichiban is one of my highest subscribers:

Highest sub.jpg

Kudos to everyone that makes all their subscriptions public though! Nice to see the support.

On a related note @Drakhen99 and I had YouTube pulling some hinky hide the subscriber stuff between us a few weeks ago, so there is no 100% certainty someone really is subbed or not unless someone comments on a video now and again.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I stopped doing public subs once folk kept pestering me for sub4sub, I only sub to channels I want to watch... it is a growing list which gets harder and harder to maintain, but am in a routine at work now so am able to keep up to date on them all... I just can't necessarily watch the moment people upload anymore, have to fit it around work and play! :)

• Love
Reactions: YBGuy and R-Rated

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I stopped doing public subs once folk kept pestering me for sub4sub, I only sub to channels I want to watch... it is a growing list which gets harder and harder to maintain, but am in a routine at work now so am able to keep up to date on them all... I just can't necessarily watch the moment people upload anymore, have to fit it around work and play! :)
Aye, so you're the one that left that puddle and pinched the barmaid huh?

I know you are a good guy so I am not worried. YouTube on the other hand is a whole different story. You know what I mean since you are fellow Veteran of the Adpocolypse...

I have to wonder how many channels just stopped producing after that mess. I know my revenue went down 75% from before all that happened.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Aye, so you're the one that left that puddle and pinched the barmaid huh?

I know you are a good guy so I am not worried. YouTube on the other hand is a whole different story. You know what I mean since you are fellow Veteran of the Adpocolypse...

I have to wonder how many channels just stopped producing after that mess. I know my revenue went down 75% from before all that happened.
I appreciated the money it used to bring in, and also the money it still does, but I think I have always stated, it was never about bringing in coin for me.... Am not gonna turn it away though.
As for subs, I really don't care too much about the numbers, more the interaction.... I'd honestly rather lose the dead weight and just have subs that enjoyed my content.... one day saying that I'll find everyone unsubs and I'll maybe regret saying it, but the community has always been my joy from this, I know I'll never be a Doitwithdan or Pewdiepie, it is just a hobby for me :)
I do wish Doitwithdan all the best though, sad to hear he is ill.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
... but the community has always been my joy from this,
Exactly. The interaction is the best! The money is the second best . . . or is it the groupies?

I got at least one sub that does not speak fluent English but they still check in with what they know and Emojis. Then there is another sub that they and I just use Emojis just because we are both geeks I guess.

Apr 6, 2018
Without a doubt the groupies.

Lukat Fix It is my top channel following me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZeq3KoiIuq0ghm6jNpuPQ/
..but to honest looking at this list, the top one I can say I had any kind of meaningful engagement with was a channel by the name of Wyatt's lawn service that quickly roes to 14k subscribers and then went inactive. It's the story of a teenage kid who started a lawn care company, vlogged it as it grew, expanded/upgraded his setup a few times over, hired his little brother to start working for him, quickly gained a huge audience, and then vanished from YouTube altogether.

He's all good, but his offline job is keeping him busy enough he can't be bothered with YouTube. Which is interesting to me, because my goal with the online motorcycle work stuff, is to make enough doing it that I can stop doing offline motorcycle work stuff. Wyatt's taken the opposite approach.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Considering the ones I know actually watch at least some of my videos, and are not just subscribers, that so many seem to be for some odd reason, I was expecting you, HippoDrone , to be the largest, but it seems there is one who is larger. Of the people on this forum, I think you are the largest though.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I know of two other motovloggers who are subscribed to my channel, both with over 100K of their own subs, but neither makes their sub status public so I won't "out" them here.

The largest subscriber of mine who shows it publicly is our very own WildOn2s:

Wild actually started motovlogging about the same time as I did, yet he has 10X the subscriber count I do so I guess he's doing something very right!!! :D

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Gears & Gadgets is my biggest, at 32k, and the next one is YouMotorcycle, at 6.35k. And those are based off public subscriptions.

I've had a few bigger names leave a comment here or there, but I can't recall who they were off the top of my head. Some with 200-500k subs though, which was cool.

R-Rated Customs is right though - YT keeps deleting his subscription to my channel, like WTF YT, go home, you're drunk!

-John

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
I'm honestly not sure. I have some that are sub'd to my old channel that I think are on the new one, but they have them hidden. Pretty sure it's a couple of you fellows though. Spring is here, so the push on the new channel should begin soon. Hoping by next winter to have it more dialed in and content built up for winter.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
I do have some large channels as subscribers, but they did subscribe many years ago when they were not the massive channels that they are today and they never show up in the comments on my videos these days. The largest that I know subscribed to me is RJ, but he doesn't show up on my list. There may be others that I can't remember. M13 was a subscriber a long time ago too. But I'd rather have the smaller channels, those guys that comment on all my videos like @HippoDrone The people that I count as friends in this community. :)

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 5.51.16 am.png

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts