So I.. uhh. Bought an Agusta F3

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
And as some of you may know, I like giving my bakes names (even though I almost never refer to them by that name lol). This is Red Baron: 1. it's European. 2. It's Red (gasp!). 3. It's coming from a brand that has airplanes in its heritage and guess what the original Red Baron was a Pilot.

Any questions regarding the bike or the brand are welcome! I've had her for a little over a month already and just got to post pics

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
And as some of you may know, I like giving my bakes names (even though I almost never refer to them by that name lol). This is Red Baron: 1. it's European. 2. It's Red (gasp!). 3. It's coming from a brand that has airplanes in its heritage and guess what the original Red Baron was a Pilot.

Any questions regarding the bike or the brand are welcome! I've had her for a little over a month already and just got to post pics

View attachment 4395

She looks pretty sexy.

You do know those bikes are too fast right? :p

• Love
Reactions: RiderInRed

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
She looks pretty sexy.

You do know those bikes are too fast right? :p
They are quite fast and quirky! Tbh, one thing I can tell is different from Japanese bikes is that this almost feels like a 400cc..you think you're doing ok speeds, the nyou check and you're already doing the double the speed limit lol. Loving the nimbleness!

Bow is the maintenence on it? Word says that italian bikes are annoying to work on. And that you need to work on them alot

So far so good. I service my bikes at the Ducati dealership anyways (no other mechanic shops I'd trust here to be honest. shitty area). The main guys at the dealership are friends with me already lol. For the basic maintenace it'll be the same as my R1, oil costs the same, chain is thinner than the R1.

For parts, seems like the parts might be within the same price range as my liter. May be a tad expensive.

All that said, the spirit this thing has and the joy it gives me of owning and riding it is definitely worth the extra bucks!

Oh and also, my Ducati mechanic said it's less quirky to work on and less problematic than say the Ducatis. But yeah... the battery for some reason is under the tank and you need to disassemble the tail cowling first to remove the tank lol. Italian engineering eh?

MotoGinji

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2019
The Netherlands
www.instagram.com
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R Special Edition
They are quite fast and quirky! Tbh, one thing I can tell is different from Japanese bikes is that this almost feels like a 400cc..you think you're doing ok speeds, the nyou check and you're already doing the double the speed limit lol. Loving the nimbleness!

So far so good. I service my bikes at the Ducati dealership anyways (no other mechanic shops I'd trust here to be honest. shitty area). The main guys at the dealership are friends with me already lol. For the basic maintenace it'll be the same as my R1, oil costs the same, chain is thinner than the R1.

For parts, seems like the parts might be within the same price range as my liter. May be a tad expensive.

All that said, the spirit this thing has and the joy it gives me of owning and riding it is definitely worth the extra bucks!

Oh and also, my Ducati mechanic said it's less quirky to work on and less problematic than say the Ducatis. But yeah... the battery for some reason is under the tank and you need to disassemble the tail cowling first to remove the tank lol. Italian engineering eh?
Yeah italians do some weird engineering... but good to hear that italian bikes are more in the shop then japanese bikes is not true

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
Yeah italians do some weird engineering... but good to hear that italian bikes are more in the shop then japanese bikes is not true
I think it really really depends on how you treat em. Any surgeon's tool is gonna be less durable and require more maintenance than plumber's tools. It doesn't mean it's bad, it just means it's designated for different application.

I find people complain about European bikes or cars (Merc and BMW for instance) are usually the ones who buy used cars (that are pretty badly used already) and then complain they aint leaving the mechanic's shop. Treat it well and you should be fine!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts