dxeavy

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Greece
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha V-Star 1100 and a Kawasaki Z750
Hi guys,

I am trying to add a Fuelly signature (as some of you have) but I keep getting the following message: "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image."

Now, because I am not lazy... I did some research in the inter webs about it and here's the result:

"This problem is nearly always down to the host disabling the allow_url_fopen function in the php.ini as such when you enable the max height and width limitation in the post/signature settings the error is returned. It could also be that the host has blocked/disabled the php getimagesize() function."

So, what's the solution?

"You need to open the php.ini and make sure this function is allowed, if not allow it and restart the server. It has been known for this function to be disabled in two places in the php.ini so you will need to double check it is not enabled in one place and disabled in another, For example, first with "disable_functions allow_url_fopen" and then a second time with "allow_url_fopen Off"."

My question though is... how come I have a problem and others don't? Am I doing something wrong?

Any help will be highly appreciate it.

Thanks much.

Fox-F8

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
california
I ride a
nothing right :(
first i believe the image has to be under 100 pixels high and then w/e long. i haven't ran into a error for how long iv made mine yet.
2nd i upload my signatures to photobucket.com
3rd just go to settings in here and copy the link from photobucket and paste it in the line that says link to the signature and hit submit and your done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts