Sigh, another troll...

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Don't want to give the troll a platform but she has a very strange channel, she has this very modest house with all these fancy (looking) cars and bikes. Almost like she just rented everything for the weekend to try and make herself look cool with a few videos. : / And failed of course, it's just aweful to listen to her.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I have not gotten any troll comments, just troll thumbs downs. I know who did it too (90% sure)!

It wasn't me, I swear! I have a thumbs-downer too... not sure who it is. How would you know?

-John

• Sad
Reactions: R-Rated and YBGuy

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
It wasn't me, I swear! I have a thumbs-downer too... not sure who it is. How would you know?

-John
Because I made a comment on their video, pointing something cool out with a time stamp, but they went off the rails about it, and replied back to my comment saying, "I hate when people leave time stamps!" Then almost immediately after I received like 5 or so thumbs down across my earlier videos.

I wasn't doing it intentionally to make people fast forward through the video. I just thought it was a neat part of their video. Needless to say, I try and be more careful with putting time stamps on videos now! I still do it sometimes though, but I even do it on my own videos too.

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Because I made a comment on their video, pointing something cool out with a time stamp, but they went off the rails about it, and replied back to my comment saying, "I hate when people leave time stamps!" Then almost immediately after I received like 5 or so thumbs down across my earlier videos.

I wasn't doing it intentionally to make people fast forward through the video. I just thought it was a neat part of their video. Needless to say, I try and be more careful with putting time stamps on videos now! I still do it sometimes though, but I even do it on my own videos too.

I think I've only put a time stamp in a comment like twice, and both times neither person did anything about it. I am pretty sure I have a "hater" - or at least someone who doesn't want me to succeed. Almost all of my new vids get a 30-39s view within a few minutes of being posted, and a downvote. They can go pound sand... in the grand scheme of things, their stats are a drop in the bucket of things to come :D

-John

Baldbiker

L Plate Member
Mar 7, 2021
I ride a
Africa Twin DCT
My worst complaint so far has been about the music I use :) But if you get a troll like that you just have to remember they are trying to get attention. The less they get, the more disappointed they will be. Report and block is your best option. Also make sure it's removed from your comment section as soon as possible so others dont see it.

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
This thread reminds me of the meme of that kid from Breaking Bad [at least, I *think* it was BB], saying "You guys got trolls?"

:D

-John

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
As usual, I am *way* off... it was from "We're The Millers" ... not Breaking Bad.

I blame bourbon and a weekend spent around my kids. I'll see myself out.

-John

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
As usual, I am *way* off... it was from "We're The Millers" ... not Breaking Bad.

I blame bourbon and a weekend spent around my kids. I'll see myself out.

-John
Good for you! Spend as much time with the kids as possible. The won't be the same age twice. ; )

Reactions: Drakhen99

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a

LOL, YES YES! Duh, I should of got that. I have seen that movie like 5 times.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts