Not open for further replies.

OoxTruExoO

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Up my bum picking daisies
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2000 Suzuki SV650S
If anyone is interested in this, it would be a good chance to meet up. £10 admission and £25 to sign on and actually run the track. I'm probably going to head over fairly early, but if you can make it at some point during the day it'll be good.

http://www.rwyb.co.uk for more info.

Also would be a great opportunity to film your entry for Crackn81's 0-60 competition. If anyone is interested, leave a comment below and we'll finalise meeting times etc. closer to the date.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Just realised i'm away, if it was 3 days later and i pass my test i could of gone on my GPZ :(

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
I did a RWYB in May 2011. Didn't have my camera then, what are the rules about cameras? Do they let you on the strip with helmet cams? Or do you have to get filmed from the stands?

I didn't think I'd be that impressed with RWYB but I was hooked from my first run up the strip :)

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
Chessecake94 said:
mr stubbo1 said:
i'll be up for santa pod its not far from me but ive never been. :D

This thread is a year old.

Never mind.

RWYB's happen at Santa Pod quite frequently

I went with 10 mates from Oakley Motorcycle Club last year, three of of us ran, the other 7 sat on the stands and watched.

We are going again this year, tag along with us if you want, don't know which one we will be going to. Or maybe we could no another meet up? It's very informal, you turn up, you pay, you go in. If you want to run, you pay again, and queue up a lot. :D

MF4M0227.jpg

MF4M0229.jpg

any idiot can go fast in a straight line, even me :mrgreen:

mr stubbo1

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2012
I ride a
GSXR750
senthx said:
Chessecake94 said:
mr stubbo1 said:
i'll be up for santa pod its not far from me but ive never been. :D

This thread is a year old.

Never mind.

RWYB's happen at Santa Pod quite frequently

I went with 10 mates from Oakley Motorcycle Club last year, three of of us ran, the other 7 sat on the stands and watched.

We are going again this year, tag along with us if you want, don't know which one we will be going to. Or maybe we could no another meet up? It's very informal, you turn up, you pay, you go in. If you want to run, you pay again, and queue up a lot. :D

MF4M0227.jpg

MF4M0229.jpg

any idiot can go fast in a straight line, even me :mrgreen:
lol... oh well i'll be up for it this year aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts