Royal Enfield 650 Twins Launched Internationally

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I for one am looking forward to a new v twin on the market. I took the Royal Enfield Himalayan for a test tide in the beginning of the summer and enjoyed the hell out of it. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for at the time, but I really want Royal Enfield to make a bigger splash in America and think that these Twins could help them do that.

What does everyone think?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
They are not really my cup of tea... and I love retro... my issue with RE is that they are not really retro.... they are just old designs mechanically

Reactions: LoneWolfer

Mr. G

Essential G
Nov 19, 2017
I ride a
V-Star 1300
I for one am looking forward to a new v twin on the market. I took the Royal Enfield Himalayan for a test tide in the beginning of the summer and enjoyed the hell out of it. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for at the time, but I really want Royal Enfield to make a bigger splash in America and think that these Twins could help them do that.

What does everyone think?

If that can get some dealership support here I would buy one.

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
My grandad has the 2016 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 in the green and don't get me wrong it looks great but I don't think I'd buy one. Unfortunatley the retro bikes are being aimed at the "hipsters"

Reactions: R-Rated

Mr. G

Essential G
Nov 19, 2017
I ride a
V-Star 1300
My grandad has the 2016 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 in the green and don't get me wrong it looks great but I don't think I'd buy one. Unfortunatley the retro bikes are being aimed at the "hipsters"
If I can buy a bike brand new for less money and it never breaks down and maintenance is cheap and easy to find. I don't care you likes it or dislikes it. I am all in.

Reactions: LoneWolfer

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
If I can buy a bike brand new for less money and it never breaks down and maintenance is cheap and easy to find. I don't care you likes it or dislikes it. I am all in.

I'm not knocking the bikes nor am I saying what you should or shouldn't buy. From what I've seen don't tend to have any. It's just not a category of bike that I would personally by.

Your grandad is ahipster hahahahaha - that's awesome.

Anything but, despite my previous vague statement. The story behind his purchases was that he went to look at a classic Enfield and the classic Enfields are kick start only. Which was an issue for him since he couldn't kick it over. They happened the have a new one in there and being electric & kick meant he could start it up. Looking like a classic Enfield made it the purchases. Not RE's advertising in this case but rather the bike sold itself

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts