General Riots in Rotterdam | Netherlands on Fire.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
So due to a curfew that is active since last Friday we have had several riots across the country.
At this moment most of these riots are nothing more than trying to be better and do more damage than other cities and to plunder free stuff.

Monday Rotterdam had this problem, and i could hear most of it from my livingroom.
So today i rode around to see the damage myself.

• Wow
Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
It makes me sick this mindless looting and rioting. Not sure if it was a drug deal lol :D

Reactions: Meifesto

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
I know the feeling. I live in Portland, OR, which has been having troubles for a year with riots and looting. I rode downtown this last weekend, but didn't record, and just rode through I didn't go to the big areas where the most damage is. I have thought about doing a vlog to show it, but I also want to show the good side things, and don't want to involve myself in politics by showing it.

Hopefully things will calm down for you in NL and this doesn't become a regular thing. Your video reminds me a lot of what it is like here, with wood covering all the businesses.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I know the feeling. I live in Portland, OR, which has been having troubles for a year with riots and looting. I rode downtown this last weekend, but didn't record, and just rode through I didn't go to the big areas where the most damage is. I have thought about doing a vlog to show it, but I also want to show the good side things, and don't want to involve myself in politics by showing it.

Hopefully things will calm down for you in NL and this doesn't become a regular thing. Your video reminds me a lot of what it is like here, with wood covering all the businesses.

Yeah, luckily it is a rarity here. We do sometimes have a bit of riot "medium" with football hooligans.
But this is worse than i have seen in many years.

And the worst thing it that groups are still trying to organize the next big one.
Following different social media's shows that Friday might be active on at least 3 locations in Rotterdam alone.

At the end the cops were informing the rioters that they would use teargas within a few minutes, this is after a hour of riots.
I have the feeling our cops are just to nice xD

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Yikes! We Americans have been too self absorbed with our own crazies so this is the first I have heard of it.

Interesting that the British COVID-19 variant was cited in the clip you featured. I wonder why folks are upset by that variant vs just the virus itself? Just because of the lockdown? That is ridiculous.

I think we might be seeing Darwinism except the virus does not always kill the host that is passing it around.

Should be interesting to see how your authorities use social media to track down the rioters.

By the way, I loved the "it's not American style yet" comment. Nice to see how great of an example we are setting.:(

19059f94e28ac2ba767a7c22884%2Fvoss-trumpprotest044.jpg

Reactions: LandyVlad

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Interesting that the British COVID-19 variant was cited in the clip you featured. I wonder why folks are upset by that variant vs just the virus itself? Just because of the lockdown? That is ridiculous.
Although the British variant seems to be milder in symptoms, it spreads faster than the original variant.
So the lockdown is to prevent a faster spread.

Not that it helps, as we got 18 cases in 1 day of the Brazilian variant as well now.

Should be interesting to see how your authorities use social media to track down the rioters.
In some cities cops were using camera's of their own as well.
Yesterday a small amusement park (if you can call it that) got burned down.
The pyromaniac that did was filmed, visible, on a social media platform.
The filmer managed to hide all his personal information on that platform but used the exact same name on another social platform... with his address linked and all...
So before anybody was awake this morning the cops already got both the filmer and the pyromaniac arrested xD

By the way, I loved the "it's not American style yet" comment. Nice to see how great of an example we are setting.:(

Yeah sorry....
We have seen the blm protest and following riots everywhere ofcourse.
That and the fact we don't have the guns...
Or at least the protestors don't ;)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts