Rider in Red and the Armenian protests

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I have to tip my hat to @RiderInRed for posting his point of view on the protests in Armenia. It is a great example of what motovloggers can do when traffic is in a gridlock.

If you haven't checked his channel out, you really ought to do so. He is very responsive to comments and is happy to help people like me understand.

Reactions: RiderInRed

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
Oh snap! I'm just seeing this! Thanks for the plug! Oh boy it seems crazy what we went thru over here. Peaceful protests eventually ending a dictatorship? I'd never believe that and yet here we are! This goes to show that violence isn't the only answer in many cases!

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I had to mention your videos because I think it is amazing to see change from the perspective of a citizen and not just the media. How did the parliamentary change go over or is that what convinced them putting the president up for a third term was not such a great idea?

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
I had to mention your videos because I think it is amazing to see change from the perspective of a citizen and not just the media. How did the parliamentary change go over or is that what convinced them putting the president up for a third term was not such a great idea?
eh originally it was only the president's saying of what was gonna happen. Although by constitution, the third term isn't allowed for presidency, what he came up with was to change the system where the president's power is given to the prime minster. Then he had his party (like 60% of the parliament) elect himself as the prime minister.

Currently the parliament has remained the same but the power of the government is split up in two forces, the ex-dictator if I may and the new guy and his team. So far it's going better than before and you can already feel some aspects of life/busniess get better, like the customs that could charge you any random numbers they'd come up with. Heard that's gone down from friends of mine that import cars/etc.

I guess the final goal of the current prime minister is to hold new parliament elections within a year. So far so good! So yeah thanks for actually asking :)

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts