Regent Motorcycles NO. 1 Electric Motorcycle

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
If you are like me and the super techie and futuristic looking electric bikes are a bit of a turn off you might find this machine a bit more appealing.

regent-header.jpg
regent-header.jpg

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Awesome! I wish the price was more in line with the power it may produce. Top speed of 75 mph. I immediately thought of the Honda 200 Twinstar when I saw the picture. So maybe $5k USD would be about right vs. the $10K they are asking.

Still though, we are getting closer to electric motorcycles for everyone!

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Awesome! I wish the price was more in line with the power it may produce. Top speed of 75 mph. I immediately thought of the Honda 200 Twinstar when I saw the picture. So maybe $5k USD would be about right vs. the $10K they are asking.

Still though, we are getting closer to electric motorcycles for everyone!

Its inline with simliarly priced/powered/ranged electric bikes. The cost of the batteries is the bulk of these bikes (all electric motorcycles). But you do also need to factor in that you don't need gas and that charging it up costs pennies. You don't need to change any fluids so that cost is gone. I've got 77,000 on my bike so that is a 1000 bucks right there, and I do my own fluid changes every 3000 miles so that number might be higher for someone who has it done by a dealer or another shop. Hopefully though with time and advancements in tech, the battery prices will come down and makeelectric bikes an even better investment.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO