Reading the room...

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Its useful feedback for him - seems that particular demographic isn't an audience for that content.

Did you steer him here?
Nah, that forum I think frowns upon things like posting links to other things.

I was surprised they left his post up since it really is supposed to be where folks trade ideas for setting up, gear, and places to camp. Not someplace to spam videos though.

Reactions: YBGuy

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
I'm in that group, and they're a rather ummmm.... fickle group. They do tend to hang on the every word of the "bigger" Youtubers doing motocamp, like Dork in the road (no hate, I like the dude a lot). If you're a newer Vlogger, they'll chew you up.

• Wow
Reactions: R-Rated

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
Tough crowd there I guess. It's not like he linked to something, he asked a question.

I HATE and don't join groups like that. As someone who camps way more than your average rider, generally the most vocal opinions are from people who don't do it much and spit out opinions from internet folks who really don't do it much.

I've gone for month long trips and camped the whole time, and I don't feel like I should be telling people how to, because I still change gear and work on a better system. I drives me nuts when people start doing how-to's on their second night of moto camping.

End of rant...

Apr 6, 2018
I might, personally, but that's because I drive a lot, so I download a bunch of stuff that I can just play without LOOKING at. I probably listen to more youtube videos than I watch.

However, if I take off my content consumer hat and put on my content creator hat, all of the videos I've ever made aimed at motovloggers have been complete wastes of time lol

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts