Qld Motovlogger Meetup

Ben

Wannabie Member
Jan 19, 2015
I ride a
2011 yzf r125
Just thinking out loud, get an early motovlogger groupride for the start of the year organised, just a thought anyone else interested?? In the Brisbane/Gold coast area.

RealRider

No longer a member
Nov 5, 2014
Brisbane
I've noticed a lot of us newer riders appearing on here. Maybe we should organise an 'Almost Famous' motovlogger meet up :cool:

CaptainCranky

Misunderstood genius
Nov 14, 2013
Lismore, NSW, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 Honda CB500XA
That sounds awesome mate, definitely keen on the idea
I've noticed a lot of us newer riders appearing on here. Maybe we should organise an 'Almost Famous' motovlogger meet up :cool:

Sure thing! Organise it and I'll probably come all the way from Lismore. Post it in here as a ride out and you might get quite a few turn up ;)

TwistedB

Wannabie Member
Feb 22, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Hey lads, I'm interested in coming!

I've just moved to Brissy and conveniently have just started moto vlogging!

Sure thing! Organise it and I'll probably come all the way from Lismore. Post it in here as a ride out and you might get quite a few turn up ;)

I've just moved from Lismore to Brisbane! What a coincidence...

Reactions: CaptainCranky

Ben

Wannabie Member
Jan 19, 2015
I ride a
2011 yzf r125
Hey lads, I'm interested in coming!

I've just moved to Brissy and conveniently have just started moto vlogging!

I've just moved from Lismore to Brisbane! What a coincidence...

Sounds good mate there is a Facebook event made up for the ride just type into Facebook if you have it almost famous Motovlog ride or its on my page jokermecrazy

Hope to see you there Man

MotoHAWKY

Wannabie Member
Nov 20, 2014
Queensland, Australia
I ride a
Motorcycle... currently looking for the perfect bike!
What's the turn out looking like for this Ben?
I've shared it to possibly get a couple more vloggers there.

Cheers,
MotoHAWKY

TwistedB

Wannabie Member
Feb 22, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 300
I won't be able to come guys, turns out I've got an engagement party to go to that day...

E.B.Bars

Wannabie Member
Jan 5, 2015
I ride a
shadow
p9t2qVI4p
[/URL][/IMG] Hey all been flinging spanners on the bike and as some of you may know iv been having trouble with it... started splattering on idol then just cutting out.. it ended up stuck at a mates place couldn't get the thing started (photo of jamin looking at it) then picked it up yesterday and checked all the wiring for faults, but found nothing and it looks to me to be the fuel pump...so i went into Honda to get a new one and they had no idea about my bike?!?!?!?!wtf.... (it is an import, so its not in there books haha its the same dam bike as what they sell just looks different) so they did not want to risk getting one in and then having to send it back..... i have ordered a similar one through repco but it aint comin till next week :(........sorry joker and all i am over hauling it and making sure its in top running order for the next one.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
p9t2qVI4p
[/URL][/IMG] Hey all been flinging spanners on the bike and as some of you may know iv been having trouble with it... started splattering on idol then just cutting out.. it ended up stuck at a mates place couldn't get the thing started (photo of jamin looking at it) then picked it up yesterday and checked all the wiring for faults, but found nothing and it looks to me to be the fuel pump...so i went into Honda to get a new one and they had no idea about my bike?!?!?!?!wtf.... (it is an import, so its not in there books haha its the same dam bike as what they sell just looks different) so they did not want to risk getting one in and then having to send it back..... i have ordered a similar one through repco but it aint comin till next week :(........sorry joker and all i am over hauling it and making sure its in top running order for the next one.
Bugger mate. Hope you get it sorted soon. :-(

MrCods

Mentally Disturbed
Oct 19, 2013
Gold Coast
youtube.com
I ride a
V-Strom 650, GS500, GSX-R400, CT110
p9t2qVI4p
Look at all those postie boxes :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts