Premieres on YouTube

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I guess it comes down to channel and subscriber dynamics then. I'ma give it a try one day and see what happens may be :)

With you being innovative on the live feed and gaming Rainbow 6 - I can see potential.

YouTube encourages the use of other social media platforms to drum up interest before the premiere. If you have a hype man then that could help too.

Reactions: RiderInRed

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
If I wanted to have live engagement with the viewers I think would prefer to go on the live stream route instead.. Like setting up the camera facing yourself and going live, answering questions or whatever on the stream that whoever is watching is posting.. Something like "Bigo" if you guys have seen/used that app before, don't ask me why I know about "Bigo" though. LOL..

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
With you being innovative on the live feed and gaming Rainbow 6 - I can see potential.

YouTube encourages the use of other social media platforms to drum up interest before the premiere. If you have a hype man then that could help too.
I think what I'll try is next year, do a motovlog meetup, then hype up when the video's gonna go live. Gather people around and get them in on that. I think if you have an event or a certain topic that might be interesting to a couple of people, this might work well!

But yeah, the whole Rainbow 6 is like a side thing to keep the channel relevant during the part of the week that i don't post a video. And in a way it's more of a 'socializing' type deal to make my channel about me as a person and not just like a 'username that posts videos'

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Ok it’s getting over used and YouTube need to set some boundaries.

Just had one pop up on a new creator with 24 subs. Seriously just make it something you can only access with at least 100 or something. Who is someone with only 24 subs doing it for.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Seen another reason not to use it today. People can thumb up or thumb down why the video is in premier state.

Seen a reasonably prominent motovlogger get 20 thumbs down on a video 2 days before it was due for release.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
thumbs up & thumbs down mean the same on YouTube though. I can see why folk would give a thumbs down though, it is pointless holding a vid back that is uploaded unless scheduled

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Notifications are so broken already, this will just be hell!

Reactions: R-Rated

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Notifications are so broken already, this will just be hell!

This.
And when you clicked on the premiere, and it just is a clock counting down and then leave the channel.
You will not receive a notification when it is actually on-line.

Probably because you already clicked on the video.

And thus....less views...

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
This.
And when you clicked on the premiere, and it just is a clock counting down and then leave the channel.
You will not receive a notification when it is actually on-line.

Probably because you already clicked on the video.

And thus....less views...
I have not experienced the leaving the channel?
The clock is a bit long though.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I have not experienced the leaving the channel?
The clock is a bit long though.

Don't think they will leave the channel.

But you will only get 1 notification per video.
So if the premiere is active hours or days before the actual video the viewer will forget about the video and won't see when it is actually live.

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts