Plastidip on a sportbike

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
I'm thinking about painting the rear fender on my sportster, constantly using the sissy bar is leaving some light scratches. I've seen folks use plasti-dip as a bra of sorts for their car hood/bumper.
You already know I'm a fan of the paint job lol

Reactions: DangerCDV

DangerCDV

Wannabie Member
Jul 13, 2018
Georgia
I ride a
2015 Suzuki GSXR-600
I'm thinking about painting the rear fender on my sportster, constantly using the sissy bar is leaving some light scratches. I've seen folks use plasti-dip as a bra of sorts for their car hood/bumper.
You already know I'm a fan of the paint job lol
I say go for it, I use plastidip on my car and its held up very well. Just use plenty of it, as a light coat wont last nearly as well as a few thick coats.

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
Dude, that's pretty sick. If plastidip is done right, I'd say it's not too shabby. Especially if one is wanting to switch the look of a bike or car or whatever a bunch. Repainting is costly lol.

Reactions: DangerCDV

DangerCDV

Wannabie Member
Jul 13, 2018
Georgia
I ride a
2015 Suzuki GSXR-600
Dude, that's pretty sick. If plastidip is done right, I'd say it's not too shabby. Especially if one is wanting to switch the look of a bike or car or whatever a bunch. Repainting is costly lol.

Thanks! I am an artistic person and while its not perfect, I do like it and its easy to change if I ever want to.

Looks great! Very unique!
Thank you!!!

Reactions: TWWaffle

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts