PI$$ED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishMotovlogger

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha YBR
Right, so everything was going well for a while. I had videopad and worked out some nice settings so it doesnt take too long to upload, but its still ok to watch. As of a couple of days ago, without changing any settings it started to save things way too pixelated and the audio sounds echoey. Yesterday I used adobe premiere (I have the legit version) which crashed twice whilst trying to do a very simple bit of editing. And now, today I try opening it because I am fed up with videpad and it says I have to register... WTF? I went through this process a couple of weeks ago! So I go and get the case with the code in, put it in and it tells me its invalid! (presumably because I have used it twice already)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Only thing I can think of which made it loose the setup information is that I used CCleaner this morning... Gunna try taking it back to a previous restore point and turning the comp off and on again. Apart from that I cannot be bothered! I dont like premiere much anyway. Think I'm going to trawl through the forum and look for any advise on free editors

BritishMotovlogger

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha YBR
na, its alright now. Premiere is back now (not that it works) and for some reason videopad is behaving itself :) Thanks for the offer though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts