PC not recognising SD card / camera ? Please help

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
Update: Tried a different USB cord (a mate had one) seems that on this occasion the problem is/was the cord !

Now I just have to make a skeleton case out of my non-skeleton case LOL and try to make it so it'll also cope with rain :)

I could just buy a skeleton case but those buggers are not getting another single cent of my money,

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Update: Tried a different USB cord (a mate had one) seems that on this occasion the problem is/was the cord !

Now I just have to make a skeleton case out of my non-skeleton case LOL and try to make it so it'll also cope with rain :)

I could just buy a skeleton case but those buggers are not getting another single cent of my money,

Outstanding!

Glad you got it figured out :D

-John

Reactions: YBGuy

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR

Oh yah, I hate cords too, they get bent and out of shape, then don't want to work anymore. Good find on trying a different cord.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Apr 6, 2018
Some cords are charging only. Some are charging and data.
None are clearly labelled.

I too, learned this the hard way.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts