Newbie Signing In

Lancey

Wannabie Member
Jul 20, 2016
London
I ride a
SV650S
Hello - found this forum recently when I got interested in moto-vlogging and was looking for tips on gear/setup. Been riding since the mid-nineties, started on a Kawasaki AR125, and worked my way through Kawasaki Z440, Yamaha RD350, Honda NC30, Yamaha Thundercat, CBR600 & RGV250 race bikes, RF600, ZZR600, ZX6R, Ducati SS600, Triumph Daytona 600, Suzuki Burgman 250, before ending up with my current SV650S...

I used to do a bit of blogging when it was new and interesting (in fact I first got started blogging when I wanted to keep an online diary of my disastrous attempt at road racing). Lost interest in doing that a few years ago, but more recently I started to like the idea of vlogging, and since I spend 2 hours a day riding through central London, I thought that might be a good place to start.

Seamus

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2016
Chesire
I ride a
Harley Davidson Superglide 1400
Welcome! Sounds like you've experienced your fair share of bikes within the list there! There's a few really good motovloggers that put up content from central London but I always find that area is full of interesting things to capture so best of luck to you!

Lancey

Wannabie Member
Jul 20, 2016
London
I ride a
SV650S
Welcome! Sounds like you've experienced your fair share of bikes within the list there! There's a few really good motovloggers that put up content from central London but I always find that area is full of interesting things to capture so best of luck to you!

Yeah, appreciate that lots of people already do this - but hoping I can come at it from a different angle.

Reactions: Seamus
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself! 1

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts