Newbie From Derby, Uk

BuckoVS

Wannabie Member
Jun 24, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX6R 636 B1
Hi there everybody, just about to join the crazy world of Motovlogging and hope to post some entertaining stuff on Youtube, Instagram, twitter etc etc etc....
A little about me, I am in my 30's and I have been riding since I was 17. Currently riding a Kawasaki ZX6R 636 B1, spent all winter returning to factory stock and the only thing left to replace is the footrest which are stupid expensive for what they are.
Hope to get another project on the go soon but it is all about cost, as I shall be going back to college, so expect alot of college runs and stuff.
Hope to be a useful addition to the community
BUCKOVERSUS

BuckoVS

Wannabie Member
Jun 24, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX6R 636 B1
Cheers, am looking at becoming a mechanic for motorbikes only over the next few years, so all the work on the bike is done by myself now. Got the restoration bug now though

BuckoVS

Wannabie Member
Jun 24, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX6R 636 B1
Welcome! Why factory stock? Bike needs some CF and growling exhaust! :)
I had a aftermarket can on her, but she sounds better with the stock unit. She vibrates the hell out of the fence panels in my garden whilst on tick over, needless to say that my neighbours are not impressed with these.

BuckoVS

Wannabie Member
Jun 24, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX6R 636 B1
Welcome! Iv just left derby and moved up north!!! next time im down to see the family il give you a shout!

I looked up who Vlogs around Derby and checked your vids out, yeah give us a shout when you are down next.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself! 1

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts