General New Weekly Series, Motovlogs I've watched that week!

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Hey all!

So I've been working on launching this new series over the past new weeks which will be in addition to my normal weekly videos.

The new series is talking about other motovlog videos I've watched that week, and ones that I've enjoyed. I watch a LOT of Youtube, I always have it on in the background so thought I would make use of all these video's I've been watching! I cant stress enough, I'm not reviewing anyone. Thats not what this is and I am in no way in a position to do such a thing, this is purely talking about what I've watched that week.

Check out the first episode!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
be better if you had yourself and Bob in shot as you chat rather than a pic. ace to see you promoting the community though! :)

Reactions: City Bob

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
be better if you had yourself and Bob in shot as you chat rather than a pic. ace to see you promoting the community though! :)

I'm working on that. I need better software. But it's also more of a challenge to record. I can go into the messy bedroom to record audio, but for video it's better in the living room, which I can't easily film as the wife's working there! So making do best I can for now until we get a house and at least one more bedroom!

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Maybe look at the Zoom software, I can use a green screen on that, or look at chromavision on your editor? :)

Reactions: City Bob

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I'm working on that. I need better software. But it's also more of a challenge to record. I can go into the messy bedroom to record audio, but for video it's better in the living room, which I can't easily film as the wife's working there! So making do best I can for now until we get a house and at least one more bedroom!

Or even use olf footage of your riding in the background, before jumping into the next clip.
Just a static image gets really boring really fast, and i must admit, i skipped through the last 2/3 of the video :O

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Or even use olf footage of your riding in the background, before jumping into the next clip.
Just a static image gets really boring really fast, and i must admit, i skipped through the last 2/3 of the video :O

Not wanting to use riding footage. It's not that kind of series. I've got plans for how to develop it further.

Fair enough. No videos going to be for everyone. Thanks for the first 1/3.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Not wanting to use riding footage. It's not that kind of series. I've got plans for how to develop it further.

Fair enough. No videos going to be for everyone. Thanks for the first 1/3.
Yeah, understandable.

And no worries, let's see how part 2 rolls out, will check it for sure :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts