Darkzy43

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ashford, Kent
I ride a
1996 Gs500 (modified and restricted)
Hey Im Darkzy Or you can call me Kelv - Either way

I'm From Ashford, Kent, England, UK
At the moment i'm a self-employed IT Technician. I've been interested in cars/bikes all my life .. Got my first bike and rode it till it broke (aprilia rs50) repaired it myself and repeated that process ..
I'm currently working on a project bike and doing my full test.

I Ride a 1998 Aprillia RS50 but am working on a 1996 Suzuki GS500 for when i pass my test.
I haven't started VLogging yet but i wanted to start because i watched a couple of vlog vid's (rebelyell91, extreme601, deebaser93) and just thought it was something i would enjoy doing.

I Don't have a camera yet for vlogging due to lack of vehicle to vlog on. but i'm probably going to get the VIO POV HD or the Contour+ ... I haven't decided yet...

That's me in a nutshell and before i go here is a link to my Youtube channel (empty)

www.youtube.com/user/Darkzy43

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Hey Darkzy, welcome to your new home haha
Looking forward to seeing your vids.
I've only just uploaded my first vid which is off bike because I'm more or less in the same position as you lol

Hope to speak to you soon and enjoy the winter riding lol

Darkzy43

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ashford, Kent
I ride a
CurlyBlakey said:
Welcome!

Camera wise, i can wholly reccomend the Drift!

Shame its ugly huh ;) ... Sorry bud VIO POV or Contour+ for me .... plus the drift has that weird direct sunlight issue...

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
GET THE DRIFT! It looks better on a helmet than a contour does.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Welcome, and i would say get the drift. it is the most versatile IMO.

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Heyy and welcome! nice to see another Aprilia! lol : )

Darkzy43

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ashford, Kent
I ride a
Shame it doesn't last long ... Im on my 4th rebuild (Can post pic of engine on kitchen table ifu want) ;) ;) .... I just needed a geared 50cc ... i'd be bored to the verge of suicide sitting doing nothing...

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Darkzy43 said:
Shame it doesn't last long ... Im on my 4th rebuild (Can post pic of engine on kitchen table ifu want) ;) ;) .... I just needed a geared 50cc ... i'd be bored to the verge of suicide sitting doing nothing...

Aha! i'm pretty much in the same situation lol, post the picture if you can lol. On my channel i have alot of videos of my Rs keep breaking so if you ever get bored and need a laugh, check them out! lol.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
I haven't had any direct sunlight issues with my drift, but if your heart is set on two of the best cameras in the market then all can't be bad. I look forward to watching another vlogger shortly, be sure to put a link to your first vlog on here once you have started out.

Darkzy43

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ashford, Kent
I ride a
Will do ... i was just thinking why start out with bad quality cam's when people are on 1080p vid's now ...

Darkzy43

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ashford, Kent
I ride a
MadzBiker1 said:
Darkzy43 said:

Aha! i'm pretty much in the same situation lol, post the picture if you can lol. On my channel i have alot of videos of my Rs keep breaking so if you ever get bored and need a laugh, check them out! lol.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Chessecake94 said:

Nice to know people value their looks when riding.

Welcome to the forum buddy, & thanks for the sub. Let us all know when your first video is up and i'm sure we'll all go check it out.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
AZZ3R said:
Chessecake94 said:

Nice to know people value their looks when riding.

Welcome to the forum buddy, & thanks for the sub. Let us all know when your first video is up and i'm sure we'll all go check it out.

I was just referring to the fact he said the drift was ugly, if he thinks that's an issue the it looks better on a helmet than a contour.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
BTW out of the two cameras your set on, get the POV if possible. Personally I think the contour is prone to problems and for some reason are getting used less and less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts