Not open for further replies.

Quicktime5

Wannabie Member
Mar 21, 2013
Georgia
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
Hello everyone,

My name is Austin, i go by Quicktime5 on Youtube.
I am from the US, i live in northern Georgia.
I currently work for a sports store, im in the co management part, Video games are a big part of my life, ive been into import cars since i can remember until i got my bike, now im leaving that scene to join you guys in the moto scene :D .
I currently ride a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250, i bought it from Craigslist, great bike, im new to motorcycles so i decided to start small first. I do plan to upgrade to the ninja 636 later but im not in a big hurry at the moment.
I started Vlogging because it seems like a great community of people that do it, and i see it as a journal , a way to keep tabs on how my riding goes and a way to give my two cents on things people need answers to.
I currently dont have a helmet camera, but im goin to be getting the Drift HD or the GoPro, not sure if the gopro comes with a mic, if not ill go with the drift then.
Last but not least, my link to my YouTube channel , please everyone subscribe let me know how im doin and such, and hopefully everyone will like it. :lol: Youtube---> http://www.youtube.com/user/Quicktime5

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Quicktime5 said:
...decided to start small first. I do plan to upgrade to the ninja 636 later but im not in a big hurry at the moment.

You rule. Welcome to the community. There is a Motovlogger meetup in GA coming up. "Meetup March 24th @ The Varsity at Noon."

Quicktime5

Wannabie Member
Mar 21, 2013
Georgia
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
dang! i would so be there but i work till 3pm.....and isnt it supposed to rain that day? is there any way we all could push it to later like 4ish to 5? it will take me an hour to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO