Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
Ducati Diavel Cromo + Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hi There,

This is Alberto, from Spain. I am a proud owner of a 2012 Ducati DIAVEL Cromo, and a 2011 Triumph Rocket III Roadster.

I´ve been recording videos riding my bikes for a while, and I finally decided to join this MotoVlog community, so I recorded my first Vlog video.

I hope you like it, and I´d appreciate if you leave your comments, here, or directly at my Youtube videos.......and of corse you guys are also invited to subscribe to my Youtube channel.

My 1st MotoVlog (in english): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_cZ_ZNt6DY

Another one in Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0K_GHLUD34

And here you have an edited video with both my bikes (not at the same time hehehe): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xke1ank8RWg:

Best regards from Spain, and hope to see you around !!!!

PD: My recording equipment includes a CONTOUR ROAM camera, but recently acquired a CONTOUR +2 with which I recorded my two latest videos (awesome camera, by the way)

withabitofginger

Wannabie Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mansfield Notts, uk
I ride a
Ducati diavel carbon black
Buenos Dias amigo y bienvenido.

Hablo una poca espanola,

But it's been a long time since I last did. I can remember the basics and that's about it. Me llamo lee y tengo el pelo rojo.

That's enough of my poor attempts, however I must admit estoy tan celoso of your diavel.

Ok I will stop it now and have a look at your vlogs.

Lee

withabitofginger

Wannabie Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mansfield Notts, uk
I ride a
Just watched, very good so far, think you may need to reposition your microphone to behind the cheek pad in your helmet... That should help with the wind noise

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
Thank you man !!!

About the mic...you are totally right....I need to find a better way to place it, and protect it from the wind. It doesnt help that is a cheap skype kind of microphone either, and I need to buy a better one.

I hope you´ll excuse (and understand) my rusty spoken english ,showed at my Video-Vlog

BTW....I guess my mother language is a tough one, but you explained yourself pretty well in Spanish ;-)

Thanks a lot man.....and my Diavel is truly a gorgeous machine...its worth a try !!!

Best regards from Spain !!

withabitofginger

Wannabie Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mansfield Notts, uk
I ride a
I think my Spanish is rustier than your English.

Yeah I noticed your breathing creating the wind noise first, then the wind itself.

I have the diavel set as my wallpaper on my iPad. As much as I'd love one, I don't really want to be spending that amount of money on a bike....

On another note, I really must brush up on my Spanish and book myself a holiday over there again. Haven't been for at least 8years now

Neilisin

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2012
Sutton, London, UK
neils.in
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM x 2
En hora buena... ya iba haciendo tiempo que venia otro español para defendernos! ;) Tengo familia en Castilla y León, osea cerca a Bilbao.

Welcome to the forum buddy, I look forward to watching more of your vlogs! :D

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
Thanks Neil !!!!

You guys have great Vlogs !!!

I need to learn from you in order to better mines (and buy a less noisy mic, I know ;-) )

Un abrazo, man

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
Hi DAVE !!!

Thanks for your welcome.

I am from Bilbao, located at the Basque Country, north coast of Spain. About 60 miles from the French border.

The scenery/landscape here is much greener and hilly than Andalucia, which is down south, but our northern weather is not as warm and sunny :-(

One great thing about Spain is the great diversity we have.

Best regards

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6
Welcome to the forum Alberto - I won't even attempt to speak Spanish as the only Spanish I know is how to order beer and the little I learned from watching Dora the Explorer with my kids.
Nice vid for a first go - better than mine. I think you might get a lot of response if you do multi-lingual versions of your vlog.

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
Thanks guys !!

BIKERMOLE:
Have fun in Andalucia !! You´ll probably expect good weather down there, even in March. what part of Andalucía will be your off road trip?
I like both my bikes so much...I have a hard time splitting my spare time with them, and having to choose one every time hehe. I try to use the ROCKET for longer rides and trips, and the Ducati to short and fun rides.

MEDICDAN:
Thanks a lot. I´ll try to record two Vlogs each time, one in Spanish, and one in English. It is quite a challenge, but fun though.

One thing I need to try is a multicam recording, (Ihave two Contour cameras). I think it coud give pretty good results.

Best regards from Spain

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Welcome to the Forums :D two awesome bikes you have there.

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
Thanks !!! I am proud of my two babies ;-)

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
By the way....I posted these pics at other topic.....but I guess my presentation topic deserves them too ;-)

Me and my babies:

45131_10151203979203323_324613143_n.jpg

323680_10151079041293323_1630410123_o.jpg

Best regards

AlbertoMESELL

Wannabie Member
Jan 7, 2013
I ride a
15 days of non-stop rain here in northern Spain......DAMNED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts