New Motovlogger From San Antonio Texas

PhotoRida

Wannabie Member
Feb 28, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha Stryker
Hi all!
I'm new to the forum and a relatively new vlogger. I recently moved to South Texas from the Washington DC area. I'm looking for fellow bikers to ride with in the area. As far as motovlogging, I am very inexperienced and I am sure I will learn a lot from the experts on this forum.

HeresDave

Wannabie Member
Nov 27, 2014
I ride a
BMW R1200GSA
Welcome, welcome! I'm new myself and have really enjoyed learning how everyone produces their content. This is a really encouraging community and you'll fit right in.

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Hi all!
I'm new to the forum and a relatively new vlogger. I recently moved to South Texas from the Washington DC area. I'm looking for fellow bikers to ride with in the area. As far as motovlogging, I am very inexperienced and I am sure I will learn a lot from the experts on this forum.
Welcome to the community PhotoRida. :)

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Welcome, welcome! I'm new myself and have really enjoyed learning how everyone produces their content. This is a really encouraging community and you'll fit right in.
Welcome to the community too HeresDave. Yes it is a very encouraging community, and yep, you will fit right in. :) Glad to have you part of the community. :)

Reactions: HeresDave

KidCuervo

Wannabie Member
Jan 20, 2015
I ride a
07 Ninja ZX6r
New motovlogger as well from San Antonio, my page is at kidcuervo210 on youtube.

Stay safe and to everyone new to SA please keep your bikes monitored we've had a lot of bike get snatched in the last few months.

In other news, pending weather anyone in SA riding tomorrow?

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I'm not sure why this got bumped after so long but it appears I never greeted the OP.

So, welcome to the community!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts