Mar 23, 2012
New York
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650r
I am xXxDarkKnightxXx24
- Where you're from
New York
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc.
A college kid gonna be entering the real world who has an obsession with motorcycles
- What bike you ride
Kawasaki Ninja 650r
- Why you started v-logging
Saw guys like Rebelyell91 and Downshift83 who really made it seem like fun and i have loved doing it since i started but i m still learning
- What camera setup you use
I use the Drift Innovation camera
- Links to blogs/website you may own
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/DarkKnightxXx24
Follow me on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxDarkKnightxXx24?ob=0

xXxDarkKnightxXx24

Wannabie Member
Mar 23, 2012
New York
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650r
Duff8402 said:
Welcome from another newb

Always liked those 650r's. Aggressive, and comfortable.

I like it i put the sportbar on the 650 and i like it better than the stock handle bars. Also put on some bar end mirrors and took off those antenna mirrors and it looks alot better

dxeavy

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Greece
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha V-Star 1100 and a Kawasaki Z750
Nice first try man. I would also try different microphone placement, maybe a bit further away from your mouth because every now and then it get's kind of distorted and can't understand you. Other than that it's good, I like the camera angle and the editing.

xXxDarkKnightxXx24

Wannabie Member
Mar 23, 2012
New York
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650r
dxeavy said:
Nice first try man. I would also try different microphone placement, maybe a bit further away from your mouth because every now and then it get's kind of distorted and can't understand you. Other than that it's good, I like the camera angle and the editing.

thanks man the mic is by my temple but i can change the sensitivity of the mic from the camera and that's what im gonna do and give it another try

dxeavy

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Greece
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha V-Star 1100 and a Kawasaki Z750
xXxDarkKnightxXx24 said:
thanks man the mic is by my temple but i can change the sensitivity of the mic from the camera and that's what im gonna do and give it another try

Ah yes, try that I am sure it will help!

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
xXxDarkKnightxXx24 said:
I like it i put the sportbar on the 650 and i like it better than the stock handle bars. Also put on some bar end mirrors and took off those antenna mirrors and it looks alot better

I must be the only person that likes the wasp eye mirrors on the 650r, mind you I use em for filtering more than as a mirror. Judge gaps in traffic with em lol.

Nice to see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts