New laws have made it difficult to find a training centre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattFazakarley

Aprilia RS 125
Dec 8, 2012
Cheshire
I ride a
Aprilia RS 125
Now the new laws have come out i am looking to doing my theory and my A2 License which will restrict me to 46.6 BHP, but every motorcycle training website i have looked at around my area, none of them have changed what their website says... Which is no help for me to find out prices and what the course will consist with. I will be looking into doing my Theory and A2 test withing the next 6 months but its a pain when none of the centres are updating their websites, any advice on how i should go about this? I live in Crewe, Cheshire if anyone can find a local centre that i may have missed.

Many thanks
-Matt

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Re: New laws have made it difficult to find a training centr

MattFazakarley said:
Now the new laws have come out i am looking to doing my theory and my A2 License which will restrict me to 46.6 BHP, but every motorcycle training website i have looked at around my area, none of them have changed what their website says... Which is no help for me to find out prices and what the course will consist with. I will be looking into doing my Theory and A2 test withing the next 6 months but its a pain when none of the centres are updating their websites, any advice on how i should go about this? I live in Crewe, Cheshire if anyone can find a local centre that i may have missed.

Many thanks
-Matt

Phone up.

Most people aren't quick to update their sites - but they'll certainly know the new laws and be able to give you a price.

crackthepipe999

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2012
Kettering
I ride a
Suzuki GSR 600s

"Know the new laws"

Wouldn't be too sure bout that :/
Arround my area I had spoken to 6 different motorcycle shops/dealers (3 of which did motorcycle training) and not one of them gave a straight answer that corresponded with each other :( haha I just went in the dorect.gov or whatever it is now and asked them. What I think it is, sometimes is different to what others say but I'm just going my what iv found out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S

It might be that they have different ways of explaining it.

If a training school doesn't have an idea what the new laws are about, they really don't deserve to be training anyone for them. I mean, it's not even a week until the switch. To not understand it is crazy.

mrtommygunwhite

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
lancashire
I ride a
a (dead atm) yammaha yzf r125 2012 anniversary

4 days yet look on the 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO