Not open for further replies.

xmdz21x

Wannabie Member
Jul 27, 2013
Washington DC Metro Area
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR250R
Hey, I'm xmdz21x, or MDZ, and I have started vlogging out of the DC Metro Area, admittedly a pretty difficult place to be on two wheels.

I work as a software engineer and I am also a bodybuilder and a snowboardcross racer, so in the wintertime my channel switches over to snowboarding. It's pretty common for boardercross racers to ride motorcycles in the offseason so I figure I'd get some cross traffic that way.

I ride a Honda CBR250R for the time being.

I started vlogging because I had a GoPro Hero 1 HD (bought in 2010) which I used for snowboarding so I figured I'd stick it on my motorcycle helmet. I then hated the wind noise from the GoPro so I bought an Olympus VN-702PC voice recorder and a cheap mic and bam, I'm a vlogger.

I'm looking to upgrade my GoPro soon, as it doesn't work at all in cold weather anymore and it glitches every now and then.

My YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/user/xmdz21x.

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Hey dude. :) You're about 2.5 hours away from me. I'm in Williamsburg.

You know what, I believe you just recently started following me on Instagram. My username on there is ssscottyyy

xmdz21x

Wannabie Member
Jul 27, 2013
Washington DC Metro Area
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR250R
ToastToGo said:

You know what, I believe you just recently started following me on Instagram. My username on there is ssscottyyy

You are correct, Toast. That was me. I use IG to post previews of my videos as well as the other random stuff I do. I feel like there aren't many, if any motovloggers around me in DC, despite that I know that a lot of people ride around here.

(shameless plug) I have another video uploading right now. You'll enjoy it if you like wet weather riding. :D

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
xmdz21x said:
ToastToGo said:

You are correct, Toast. That was me. I use IG to post previews of my videos as well as the other random stuff I do. I feel like there aren't many, if any motovloggers around me in DC, despite that I know that a lot of people ride around here.

(shameless plug) I have another video uploading right now. You'll enjoy it if you like wet weather riding. :D

I believe AutisticAndroid is from the DC area. As well as 2008superduke, but he hasn't put out a video in a while. Actually I might be wrong about 2008superduke haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Introduce Yourself! 11
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO