New Australian Vlogger!

The Blank Rider

Wannabie Member
Mar 5, 2014
I ride a
2013 Ninja 300
Hi All!

My name is The Blank Rider and i am a new vlogger from Perth, Australia!

First a little about me, i'm in my 20's and work as a Systems/Network Engineer. My interests include motorcycling (obviously), Japanese cars (own a s15 Silvia), music, and video games:)

I currently ride a 2013 Ninja 300 in black which i have owned for just over a month now.
I really love the bike and it is a great starter.

I started vlogging because i thought it would be a fun and creative way to get involved in the great motorcycling community.

I currently use a Drift HD Ghost with external mic for my videos.

Look forward to chatting with all of you and sharing my videos!

Last edited:

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
Welcome Blank! .. nice camera setup! ... :D .. just like mine!

never mind about the lil ninja .. we cant always get what we want! ;););)

lol .. just kiddin you... any bike that gets you there and gets you back again is the best bike!! .. :cool:

The Blank Rider

Wannabie Member
Mar 5, 2014
I ride a
2013 Ninja 300
Welcome Blank! .. nice camera setup! ... :D .. just like mine!

never mind about the lil ninja .. we cant always get what we want! ;););)

lol .. just kiddin you... any bike that gets you there and gets you back again is the best bike!! .. :cool:

Thanks Janx :)

Yeah in Australia your first bike has to be very underpowered:( after 1 year i can get whatever bike i want!:)

Reactions: janx101

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
Thanks Janx :)

Yeah in Australia your first bike has to be very underpowered:( after 1 year i can get whatever bike i want!:)

My Aussie GS500F seems to have plenty of power.. even now after 3 or 4 years ... ;)

I still WANT to get a new MT09 !!! .. because of the sheer hoon factor of the thing... but the GS500 has plenty enough speed to lose licence, hit tree etc etc ... just not enough to outrun a Highway Patrol! ;)

The Blank Rider

Wannabie Member
Mar 5, 2014
I ride a
2013 Ninja 300
My Aussie GS500F seems to have plenty of power.. even now after 3 or 4 years ... ;)

I still WANT to get a new MT09 !!! .. because of the sheer hoon factor of the thing... but the GS500 has plenty enough speed to lose licence, hit tree etc etc ... just not enough to outrun a Highway Patrol! ;)
I love the look of the MT09 and everything i've read has been positive, so this time next year i'll be buying either that or maaaaybe an R6/R1

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts