Need some of your swag (stickers)

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
Well, I got rid of my old bike (Daytona) that had all the stickers I had received over the years and got a new bike.

My issue now is, my windshield is too clean. It's a 2012 Kawasaki Versys so I have plenty of landscape.

If you have any stickers you would like to send me, shoot me a private message and I will give you an address to send them.

I have a few of mine left over from my last go-round and will be more than happy to return the favor.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Well, I got rid of my old bike (Daytona) that had all the stickers I had received over the years and got a new bike.

My issue now is, my windshield is too clean. It's a 2012 Kawasaki Versys so I have plenty of landscape.

If you have any stickers you would like to send me, shoot me a private message and I will give you an address to send them.

I have a few of mine left over from my last go-round and will be more than happy to return the favor.
Drop me a pm with your address mate, I'll send somit out when I get a chance :)

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Wish I had stickers to give. I only have business cards and t-shirts. I'll look into sticker cost again.

- Wolf

Wait how much are you asking for your shirts?

And check out https://www.justbuttons.org/ - I do graphic work for them, and they make stickers as well. They print my stickers and they come out well. Prices are competative with other made in the USA printers.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I haven't thought about selling any. Right now I'm planning on giving away one of my Scooter Wolf T-shirts to my 300th Sub. I'd have to check the cost of ordering them to come with a price.

- Wolf

Reactions: LoneWolfer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated General Moto Talk 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts