Not open for further replies.

NastyEvilNinja

4 wheel racer, 2 wheel lunatic
Feb 18, 2012
South Birmingham, UK
I ride a
Honda VTR1000 Firestorm, Yamaha FZR600R
Hi - this is me!

I'm 34 and live just South of Birmingham, UK.

I've been riding for over 11 years now, all sportsbikes, and am currently on a Kawasaki ZX9R Ninja (green, of course - they're the fastest!).

I was an all-year-round rider and have a load of vids on YouTube under this name of me riding the ZX9R on snow etc, but now also have a car, so am turning into a bit more of a fair weather rider now. http://www.youtube.com/user/nastyevilninja

I only discovered trackdays a few short years ago, and am still kicking myself for wasting the years when I was too scared to give them a go! :cry: Get out there and have a go!

Biking is my main passion along with martial arts and nasty music. And although I don't really speak much in my onboard videos, I more than make up for that in my blogs on Wordpress: http://nastyevilninja.wordpress.com/

In my time on bikes I've also had a brief spell as a same-day, long-distance courier, so as you may guess I love riding fast, filtering, and scraping my knees on the road at every oppotunity. For anyone horrified at that I should also state I have never even recieved a speeding fine, so I must be able to judge when to do it all safely. ;)

I once ate a live cricket, and not entirely because I was drunk. I say once, it may have been twice... :?

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums =) the ZX9R is a beautifull bike

NastyEvilNinja

Feb 18, 2012
South Birmingham, UK
I ride a
Thanks all! It looks like a good atmosphere in this forum! :D

Oh, and I'll update my OP now with a link to my YouTube channel (I couldn't do that from work).

NastyEvilNinja

Feb 18, 2012
South Birmingham, UK
I ride a
Mikesmotorbike said:
welcome to the forums =) the ZX9R is a beautifull bike

It's funny you should say that - although this has been by far my most reliable and favourite bike, I don't think it's a great looking bike. I like the colour scheme, but the lines are all a bit 'meh'. I prefer the shape of the old B model 9r's and the later E and F ones.

Best looking bike I've had must have been a ZXR400!

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
beauty isn't only about the looks of the bike :p I just love Kawasakis.

91brows

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2012
I ride a
Honda CBF 125
Welcome from a Brummy!
I Just watched one of your videos, thought I recognised good old Stratford!
I love the trip down there and the big motorcycle only parking. :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
NastyEvilNinja said:
I don't think it's a great looking bike. I like the colour scheme, but the lines are all a bit 'meh'. I prefer the shape of the old B model 9r's and the later E and F ones.

Best looking bike I've had must have been a ZXR400!

I agree but with age comes the looks, I think people prefer the look of the sharp design (basicly pointy fairings)

99' Mille - 06' Mille
01' ZX9 - 06' ZX10
01' R6 - 07' R6
02' SV - 03' SV

Not many years apart yet the look has changed dramaticly. Love the vid at Rockingham looks like a great twisty track, compared to Oulton & Anglsey.

Oh, & Welcome aboard :)

NastyEvilNinja

Feb 18, 2012
South Birmingham, UK
I ride a
AZZ3R said:
Not many years apart yet the look has changed dramaticly. Love the vid at Rockingham looks like a great twisty track, compared to Oulton & Anglsey.

Rockingham gets slagged off by a lot of people for being too flat and souless, but personally I do like. I mean, I'd say off-hand that none of the corners are REALLY memorable (like Paddock Hill, Cascades, Gerards etc), but then thinking about it there aren't many other tracks where you can come out of a corner onto oval banking, or after the first chicane where I was knee-down doing 120mph+ with the throttle still pinned! :evil: And it's a great surface and variety of turns. That was my second visit there and I think I liked it a lot more than the first time. :)

Having said that, I am totally and completely in love with Oulton Park! :twisted:

My gearbox is knackered at the moment (I've lost 3rd and 4th) so will need to source and fit a new box, but hope to do a few more trackdays this year once it's fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts