Review My very first review video - Do you like the style?

tarmacjapa

Bike Hub Japan
Mar 9, 2019
Japan
I ride a
KTM Superduke
Suzuki SV650S
Still trying to keep my face off camera, so how did you like just the hands part?

Comments and feedback MOST welcome

Reactions: motosera and humes

humes

Colorado Motovlogger
May 17, 2020
Denver, CO
www.instagram.com
I ride a
2012 Ducati Monster 696
Solid edits in here! Good pacing, good music, etc. Sweet looking gloves, too. Loved how you covered international in your commentary (cost differences, availability, "Fall for my American viewers", etc.)

Only thing I'll note is that I felt "fulfilled" with your content after 4:30 min in. Hung in there for the rest but didn't feel the need to do so (although was notable to know you got them for free; could have mentioned that earlier potentially).

Keep up the great content.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Visually very appealing.

I listen via headphones and noticed your voice for part before riding was only in the left channel but the music was both channels. This made some of the voice/information get lost.

Does your editing software allow you to duplicate a mono track into a stereo track if you were using a mono mic.?

tarmacjapa

Bike Hub Japan
Mar 9, 2019
Japan
I ride a
KTM Superduke
Suzuki SV650S
Solid edits in here! Good pacing, good music, etc. Sweet looking gloves, too. Loved how you covered international in your commentary (cost differences, availability, "Fall for my American viewers", etc.)

Only thing I'll note is that I felt "fulfilled" with your content after 4:30 min in. Hung in there for the rest but didn't feel the need to do so (although was notable to know you got them for free; could have mentioned that earlier potentially).

Keep up the great content.

Hi Humes,

Thanks for your feedback. I kinda agree that I could have skipped the motovlog style part. In future reviews, maybe I will keep that to a minimum. I also really wanted to film the hand parts outside somewhere with a nice backdrop, but couldn't get any mates to help that particular day. Kinda tempted to buy a DJI Osmo or similar for the ease of filming yourself without any help.

Thanks again for checking it out.

tarmacjapa

Bike Hub Japan
Mar 9, 2019
Japan
I ride a
KTM Superduke
Suzuki SV650S
Visually very appealing.

I listen via headphones and noticed your voice for part before riding was only in the left channel but the music was both channels. This made some of the voice/information get lost.

Does your editing software allow you to duplicate a mono track into a stereo track if you were using a mono mic.?

R-Rated,

I hadn't considered that, but Yes i was recording with a mono mic. I will keep that in mind for future videos where I am using a lapel mic. I should easily be able to do that in the software.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be a bit more careful next time :)

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
R-Rated,

I hadn't considered that, but Yes i was recording with a mono mic. I will keep that in mind for future videos where I am using a lapel mic. I should easily be able to do that in the software.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be a bit more careful next time :)

I am glad the input was helpful and it was not my headset/hearing. Not sure is anyone else ever listens through headsets much. I do because I record in stereo and if I close me eyes on a ride video - it is like I am there. I wish YouTube brought back the true 3D filming with two cameras.

Your visual editing definately pops on screen. I wish I had that patience/time.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts