POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
LeedsRider93 said:
Is it restricted?
Nope, full 123bhp or something
CLARKY said:
Did you get home without the carrier bag splitting?
Haha its kindly being kept in the back of my dealership until i need it :)
MysteriousVlogger said:
£650 fully comp?
Yep, thats correct it has a £200 deposit also. still cheap(ish)

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
CLARKY said:
What are you?... Batman!?!?!

Liberate your stead from the Dealer Batcave and chase down Tarmac and white van man!!!!

S**T my identity has been uncovered :| I can catch most/all criminals in my local area on the YBR. Stoned/High benefit cheats cant run fast :D

CLARKY

Wannabie Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canvey Island
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Fj1200
POPE5HAT said:
CLARKY said:
What are you?... Batman!?!?!

Liberate your stead from the Dealer Batcave and chase down Tarmac and white van man!!!!

S**T my identity has been uncovered :| I can catch most/all criminals in my local area on the YBR. Stoned/High benefit cheats cant run fast :D

What about Rabbits... they're quite nippy.. I ran over a bird in mid flight once... but thats a different story...

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
CLARKY said:
What about Rabbits... they're quite nippy.. I ran over a bird in mid flight once... but thats a different story...

I have 3 dogs for that job :D.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
SqueakyBrakes12 said:
I'm moist in my pants! Seriously love that bike.
Please please PLEASE tell me that's coming on the big meet with you!

Sadly no :( (N), but it will be with me if i join any other meets later on

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
AZZ3R said:
What year is it? I though most R6's had unside down forks, hmm.
04 Plate.
MysteriousVlogger said:
Could I just ask mate, what stopped you getting the SV650 as you were set on that last time we spoke?
there were too many things i wanted to change on the sv650, the R6 has all the things i want (double bubble screen,full fairings etc).. and the R6 is beautiful.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
POPE5HAT said:
there were too many things i wanted to change on the sv650,
I agree with this but when you have a blank canvas you can do what ever you want to it.

if I was to buy a bike tomorrow I wouldn't care what colours & whats on it just aslong as the last owner treated it like a God & it was his or her pride & joy, you can tell if it is their pride & joy as they don't shut up about it. Which is a good thing. :) Hope you got it for a good deal, plenty of parts available for the R6's, almost unlimited amount of upgrads you can do to them aswell.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
yeah thanks , i couldn't fault the customer service i get when i go there (they are simply amazing). i am tempted to give it a more "race" look, but i could try and make it more suited for touring (even though ive heard its a mother for long rides).

i want to :
change levers, install seat cowel, change pipe, change indicators .. thats about it LOL

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
POPE5HAT said:
i want to :
change levers, install seat cowel, change pipe, change indicators .. thats about it LOL

Yeah, I've now got black shorty levers on my SV & boy does it make a difference to the looks.

If you changing the seat cowl might be worth getting a black exhaust hanger & remove the pillion pegs just to add to the look of the 'race bike', Pipe will sound awesome once its changed. I've also bought Indicator Mirrors & replaced them MASSIVE indicators sticking out the side. Look forward to seeing it when it's all done :)

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
AZZ3R said:
Yeah, I've now got black shorty levers on my SV & boy does it make a difference to the looks.

If you changing the seat cowl might be worth getting a black exhaust hanger & remove the pillion pegs just to add to the look of the 'race bike', Pipe will sound awesome once its changed. I've also bought Indicator Mirrors & replaced them MASSIVE indicators sticking out the side. Look forward to seeing it when it's all done :)

Good Tips, Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts