My Ride - 2015 Yamaha Yzf-r3

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Actually the adr's changed last year. I'm actually surprised your bike even came with it on.

Just ditch it it will look much better.

I can recomend the rated-r ones from Perth. The original ones were too thin and broke but the new ones are much thicker steel.

Pigs

Wannabie Member
Dec 4, 2015
Portland, OR
I ride a
zx6r
I want the tail tidy. But they are illegal for me to do in my state. I will most likely do it regardless though, like my exhaust lol might as well make the whole thing a big police target.
They are pretty much illegal everywhere. Just make sure when you relocate your plate, don't make it parallel to the road like some fools because then you will have issues with the coppers :)

Nice bike btw

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I want the tail tidy. But they are illegal for me to do in my state. I will most likely do it regardless though, like my exhaust lol might as well make the whole thing a big police target.

Ah that makes sense. In the UK we're supposed to have the proper tails on but we all have tail tidies, I don't think its illegal here though.

Cans are hit and miss but its the simple case of be friends with your MOT guy and you'll be fine

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I don't think tail tidies are illegal but there are rules as to size of plate, obfuscation of plate and indicators must be 150mm/6" from the centre line of the bike. Be sone rules on brake lights and tail lights too, although no biker is going to make that harder to see for fear of a rear ender!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Moto Photos! 0
R-Rated Moto Photos! 5

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts