Status
Not open for further replies.

RidingWithBryce

Wannabie Member
Feb 16, 2013
I ride a
'09 Suzuki Sv650s
just thought i would share this with you guys
yes this was something that i posted. but photos were not on my comp so i screenshotted it.

RidingWithBryce

Wannabie Member
Feb 16, 2013
I ride a
'09 Suzuki Sv650s
timtom123 said:
Nah guys you want one of these! I heard they add like 10 BHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silicone-Power-Bracelet-chzz-sb-1006-.jpg

i guess one of those lexmoto 125s does need all the extra hp it can get :p

timtom123

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2012
southwest UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R125
RidingWithBryce said:
timtom123 said:
Nah guys you want one of these! I heard they add like 10 BHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silicone-Power-Bracelet-chzz-sb-1006-.jpg

i guess one of those lexmoto 125s does need all the extra hp it can get :p
Too right it does! For example for 5 bhp if you make the noise "BAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPPP!" while your riding that works!

So does Putting stickers on it!

TrailChaser

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
Between Austin and San Antonio
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 XR650L & a 2008 Honda CRF230L
At the Honda dealer about a year ago buying some spray waxy chain lube and the guy in line in front of me tells the parts counter guy that he thinks he needs a new powerband for his 250... Parts guy just asks why he thinks that? Dude admits his buddy thought that was why it wasn't running as strong as a different 250 that he rode.
With a completely strait face the parts guy tells him that he doubts that's the problem and instead offers that the problem could also be with the muffler bearings or the blinker fluid being low.(at this point I'm trying to keep my cool and not start laughing) 250 guy says he can understand how the muffler could be a problem, but that his bike doesn't have blinkers. HAHAHAHA(LOL'ed at this and got a pretty nasty look from 250 guy)
The parts guy comes clean and we(me and the parts guy) explain what a powerband is and why you can't go buy one... Then we tell him that his bike is probably stock being compared to a modded bike with AM cams, exhaust, ect..

Parts guy told me after the guy left that they have about one every couple months come in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts